Thread: Cat Chat! >^.^<

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I always have scratches on my arms.
    One of my cats likes to play with my hand, and normally she doesn't use claws. Although, sometimes they can cause minor scratches when though they are retracted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    She is soooo pretty <3
    I love Russian Blues, such beautiful cats!
    Hehe, thanks! She's a cutie but, by the gods, she's bloody crazy at night! Been woken up several times by claws and teeth lodged in my scalp. >.<'

More pics! \o/

Here is a video from last year of one of our cats. Who oddly enjoyed trying to nurse my pants..

Yep

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Hehe, thanks! She's a cutie but, by the gods, she's bloody crazy at night! Been woken up several times by claws and teeth lodged in my scalp. >.<'

More pics! \o/
    *snip*
    Haha, mine used to attack my feet in bed. She stopped though when she got consistently yelled at and chucked off the bed every time she did it
    My god those pics, she's got such pretty eyes.

*sigh* and now I want another kitten. I'm doomed to crazy cat lady-dom :P
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    cool a chat for cats. i like cats

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted

Mandatory post

Posting my kitteh.

I wanted a cat really bad, so i heard a friend of mine knows a person that has kittens and then i thought " why not?"
    So after a week i finally got her at the start she was really scared, but after like 3 days she managed to get a hold of herself.
    I have heard that red cats are known as 'moneycats' [ after a month or something i got a job, so yeah...]. Is this True?
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2013-04-19 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Haha, mine used to attack my feet in bed. She stopped though when she got consistently yelled at and chucked off the bed every time she did it
    My god those pics, she's got such pretty eyes.

*sigh* and now I want another kitten. I'm doomed to crazy cat lady-dom :P
    Haha! Even cats are forced to take a hint when you give it to them enough. >.< (I just blow on her when she's somewhere she shouldn't be. Defiantly hangs about for a bit but eventually gets too pissed off and jumps down!)

Aye, her eyes are really pretty. That is, when they're not fully dilated filling her eye-sockets with the black void of her pupils, containing nothing but madness and bestial fury... D'x

I'd try say something to convince you not to get another kitten. But, you know, kittens...

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]http://shameyourpet.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Grace-656x874.png[IMG]
    Haha eww! That's great! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    [IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3897/05082012629.jpg[/IG]

Mandatory post
    Awesome pose!

"Cats rule, dogs drool!" \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    shaming cat picture
    I had that problem with crazy diggers, then I bought:

Works great. They dig, and it only hit the sides. Expensive, but was worth it imo. Got tired to sweeping the floor every day.

Deleted

Found this video during one of my occasional cat video watching marathons... thought I'd share it. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to adopt another cat. The one we have we saved ten days before they put her down. She's an older lady cat but we adore her and her being terrible.

Here is a picture of her: http://occamsrasr.deviantart.com/art...25755982&qo=23

Only problem is she is clingy and the 'I am the center of the world cat'. She hisses and gets pissed at the sight of another cat twenty yards outside in the yard. Not sure if its a good idea to get another cat even. Blegh.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    If i could post links i would post cats here dammit

My cat is fat. Looks like a giant rat.
    Still love it : )

Deleted
    I'd like a cat but it already took me 5years to get a dog, so it will be tough.

my cat now a mother , couldnt handle it her and the kittens so i give most of them away , and just kept 2 , now she wants a husband again and i dont want all of this to happen again ><

I have a 6 month old little kitten Aava ( http://i.imgur.com/lbkuLVB.jpg ). I haven't really been a cat person, but my boyfriend insisted that since we have two dogs, we should get a cat. I wanted a social kitten so it would get along with my dogs. I got her from a breeder and she's going to have one litter later, so since I didn't want an unneutered male I decided to go for a female.

And my god did this little cutie change my ideas of cats. She loves people and is best friends with my younger dog. They play together and clean each other's ears, she's so kind and if she could choose she would just sleep in my lap purring. Not at all the kind of shut-off, independent, I-hate-all-animals-and-most-humans cat I've met. Of course she has some bad cat habbits like pushing books of the shelves and getting stuck in drawers

Deleted
    Sheba says hi to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    XD

This is really the best GIF ever. I laughed so hard I cried.

Check with your city/state/county/whatever geographical division you use to see if there are any required vaccines. For instance, here, there aren't any vaccinations that are required by the city, county or state, but my old apartment complex required proof of rabies vaccination. My current one does not.

You may not need any vaccines at all, and an indoor-only cat is at very low risk of contracting stuff anyway.
    We've had cat catch cat flu that hardly ever went out; without the vaccine it would have killed her. If there is any chance of the cat going out, get it vaccinated.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!