Galleon unites the realm!

So here i am on mmo-champ while camping Galleon and i just wanted to show the dedication of the realm (Silvermoon) ;=)

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Most of us have been here for over 18 hours.. playing mage portal roulette, soccer (christmas presents) etc etc.
    Still waiting for it to spawn so i just wanted to show and chat abit while waiting

No real point in the thread except for the fact that this is 100% alliance players, noit a single horde is here )

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Dazz; 2013-02-10 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    Hah, looks like my server but here it's just Horde and a few Alliance corpses

This is just fantabulous!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, I have yet to see his fast a** show up AT ALL! Ugh...

Back to farming the Sha every week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would you wait 18 hours? Talk about an absolute waste of time.

Deleted
    Yes there is. There is a tauren hiding behind that tree to the left.

That is exactly what was happening on sylvanas-eu 2-3 months ago xD

Other interesting thing was blue proto-drake train

Ive never killed Galleon before because of my work so i am never online when he gets killed. So now when the "cooldown" were over by the start of the weekend i figured i was gonna camp this fucker and kill him once and for all.. I got like 4-5 more hour untill midnight and if he doesnt show up before then, i am screwed

I swear galleon only spawns between 2-6 A.M. Only time I've ever seen him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Can't be right, killed him around 4pm - twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    And I swear he's programmed to check for me or my alts to be offline before spawning, as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galleon bringing server communities back one step at a time
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Galleon bringing server communities back one step at a time
    Nothing unites people like killing near-extinct animals.

18 real life hours in front of a pc for pixels? These people need an intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by Tax View Post
    18 real life hours in front of a pc for pixels? These people need an intervention.

The benefits of three monitors is that u can afk camp Galleon, watch a movie and check forums at the same time and not miss a thing

Sadly tho i just called it a night for myself.. work in the morning. Galleon should have spawned by the time i get home from work tomorrow but maybe i get lucky and those hours wasnt wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tax View Post
    Or Galleon to be brought back in the game while he is still somewhat relevant. I never understood people's love for such world bosses, which don't exist in game per se, as they are always being killed by no-lifers deep in night/early in morning. Hopefully 5.2 bosses will be more Sha-like, so you could actually find them in game. In TBC I never saw Doomwalker (and saw Kazzak only once - near end of x-pack), in Cata I saw whopping 2 bosses - and that's thankfully because people didn't want to bother killing Cata bosses as they were dropping vendor food (even after buff to drops).

On my realm, the Galleon zone it's the new Barren Chat,
    I just leave General chat, because all the talking and troling and !galleon stuff, make me me want to unsub
    Last edited by Phuongvi; 2013-02-11 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    On my realm, the Galleon zone it's the new Barren Chat,
    I just leave General chat, because all the talking and troling and !galleon stuff, make me me want to unsub
    Yeah I would want you to unsub as well if that was your only reason to unsub....