Best tips for normal mode Wind Lord?

Is it better to single target one and barrage cleave or should you tab dot everything and then barrage cleave @ six stacks?

I just tab dot NT and stay at 6 stacks. Make sure you use 1 AB/make sure you dont waste AM proccs between DoT's.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a trinket that does not need a dot to activate, take frost bomb and get n+1 stacks of arcane charge and cleave it all with barrage
    Last edited by Intervir; 2013-02-11 at 12:52 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Tab dot while keeping mana up as well as 6 stacks then Cleave Barrage build 6 stacks again and rince and repeat, while casting Flame Strike on cd while 5 adds are up.

Is Living Bomb'ing 3 adds and clearing at six stacks also an acceptable strategy?

Deleted
    If Mastery build:

Living Bomb and Fire Blast w/ Glyph to spread; stack to 6 get rid of Missiles then clear stacks with Barrage. Phase 2 keep LB up, maintain stacks as Normal. RoP best here.

If Haste build:

LB + FireB spread; DPS loss to clear stacks, doesn't do enough damage to warrant rebuilding.

Deleted
    depending on how many adds you haven't in cc imo. the less adds, the more benefit from barrage. if you're pulling all 8 adds, arcane explosion will clearly go ahead (at least with mastery focus, dunno about haste).

for my arcane mage with mastery focus, we cc 3 adds:
    i just stand in my rune, use living bomb+fireblast w/ glyph, use flamestrike on cd, and spam arcane explosion. when i hvae enogh stacks i throw in barrage as well.
    if the health of the mobs has to be adapted (trappers to high or sth) i use normal rotation with cleaving barrage.

spamming explosion is probably the easiest way, and it pulls quite decent dps too.

best you try both, explo spam and 6 stacks/clearing, and use whatever you like best :>

and beware of Squidzilla :>

Quote Originally Posted by Intervir View Post
    If you have a trinket that does not need a dot to activate, take frost bomb and get n+1 stacks of arcane charge and cleave it all with barrage
    ^

It's also what I do for Heroic. ABL x6 (mix missiles in there somewhere), ABarr. Keep FB up at all times (when possible, of course)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.