Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I can confirm it's fixed on EU.

Deleted
    No idea why they even fix things like these, apparently we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    My friend put in a ticket about this and he got an answer today;

Continue using this on your own risk. I hope people who have abused it will get banned for it as it is clearly not intended.
    Thats reading a lot into a generic statement that says basically sweet f a.

You say "clearly not intended" and he said "I am investigating this situation"

He then goes on to say "if YOU think it may be exploitative" don't use it.

So yeah, what he said and what you said bear no resemblance to each other. Thanks for passing on your own personal feelings as Blizz's offical standpoint though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Thats reading a lot into a generic statement that says basically sweet f a.

You say "clearly not intended" and he said "I am investigating this situation"

He then goes on to say "if YOU think it may be exploitative" don't use it.

So yeah, what he said and what you said bear no resemblance to each other. Thanks for passing on your own personal feelings as Blizz's offical standpoint though.
    That would be the case if you were a two year old without the ability to read a text and draw your own conclusions.
    But this being the mmo-c forums i never make assuptions about other users mental health because i usually tend to expect too much from everyone.

Anyways. This issue has been resolved and i dont see any reason for having this thread in my subscriptions anymore.

Good luck and cyas!

Deleted
    Thank god I managed to do it fore more than 2 hours yesterday.

Any other super-spot?

15+ Year Old Account
    I always hear about the super good spots after they've been fixed or don't have any saves to instances to get past bosses.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I always hear about the super good spots after they've been fixed or don't have any saves to instances to get past bosses.
    or when you cant access the game... haha.

Deleted
    oh well, :P at least i got myself and a friend the mount. and still only 2 on my realms AH, i think me and my friend were the only person on my server to farm this, never saw anyone else there all day yesterday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do people need so many charms again? I would have thought everyone had a love bird after the last couple of years of love is in the air and the "mount farming". There were so many mounts flooding the AH even on my little backwater server that they were selling for 200g, not even worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Sigh. Thanks for ruining this.
    I have to wonder why people think people posting this kind of thing ruins it. Blizzard monitors their servers and any unusual activity is available to them and probably monitored.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"