Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Unigine Heaven Benchmarks

Here is mine. I'm not too sure what good results are supposed to be. I saw someone mention it in a thread a day or so ago and thought I would try it out. Feel free to post your benchmarks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-Leaderboards

There are a few scores you can compare against.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-Leaderboards

There are a few scores you can compare against.
    Damn, beat me to it.

Thanks for posting it for him!

@OP, if you can hold a stable overclock on your GPU, feel free to enter the GPU OC leaderboards!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I posted in there. Looks like for a 7950 mine didn't do too badly.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 06:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Damn, beat me to it.

Thanks for posting it for him!

@OP, if you can hold a stable overclock on your GPU, feel free to enter the GPU OC leaderboards!
    The OC I posted I what I use if I wan to overkill fps in games. My computer room stays cold as hell and with good air flow in my case I barely reached 70°c on my gpu for the benchmarks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Please allow this person to post his thread, which has a different angle, to post his thread and have his question looking at this single test.

You are more than welcome to link the other thread to find what he's looking for, but there's no reason not to have this thread exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Please allow this person to post his thread, which has a different angle, to post his thread and have his question looking at this single test.

You are more than welcome to link the other thread to find what he's looking for, but there's no reason not to have this thread exist.
    Only did that report because I wasn't sure what you mods would like to do. I have no problem with this thread, at all. Was just not sure if you'd want it open or not, since the leaderboard thread is also open for discussion and not just posts of overclocks and benchmarks. :P
    "A flower.

Deleted
    I ran the benchmark (never run this one, so I was interested to see the results)
    This test is "single screen" with resolution 5760x1080 (3 physical screens)
    GTX 680 SLI

The CPU is not @3.5Ghz.. It's actually running @4.6Ghz

Side note: this system is due for upgrade, as soon as a viable upgrade is available I'll go for it. 2x680 just isn't cutting it for my requirements.

Last edited by mmocabe77c30e6; 2013-02-11 at 12:06 AM.

Don't have a fresher result; Can't remember where I saved those.

Only did that report because I wasn't sure what you mods would like to do. I have no problem with this thread, at all. Was just not sure if you'd want it open or not, since the leaderboard thread is also open for discussion and not just posts of overclocks and benchmarks. :P
    And that is okay. I just wanted to clarify, not intending to sound hostile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ran it twice for good measure, second time a few points increase, but jeez. I either A. forgot my 560 Ti really sucks at extreme settings or B. it's lost its punch, but pretty sure it's A. When compared to tetrisGOAT's scores for resolution and settings, it makes sense.

Ugh, makes me want to buy a new card even more. =/
    "A flower.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would suggest using settings that are close to how you play games, so, if you never use AA then there is no need to use 8x AA, that would give a closer to real benchmark of how your computer performs when you play it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    i would suggest using settings that are close to how you play games, so, if you never use AA then there is no need to use 8x AA, that would give a closer to real benchmark of how your computer performs when you play it
    Well, don't most folks use AA? :P I've been using it for years now.
    "A flower.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    Sure. But the ability to post comparative results then becomes too difficult to figure out.

The point of a benchmark is to tax the most extreme systems; If they hit the roof, it's pointless. Thus some cards will not follow proper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Sure. But the ability to post comparative results then becomes too difficult to figure out.

The point of a benchmark is to tax the most extreme systems; If they hit the roof, it's pointless. Thus some cards will not follow proper.
    think of it more like this:

if i play on 2560x1440 with 2x AA and score 2500

and you play on 1920 with no AA and score 2500

we can compare the scores, to show that the two systems run almost the same at the specs that we each play at, it's a much more realistic comparison of how my computer runs compared to yours, not what is max capable

10+ Year Old Account
    Those settings are so incomparable, just... gah.

Run Heaven maxed out on all the systems and you get comparable results.

I think it's better to just run it maxed, than try to run it how you run your games. Heaven is a benchmarking software, not a game.
    "A flower.

Did this test some time ago.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Deleted
    Single screen with maximum(?) settings, for reference purposes only. I'd never run a game single screen so it's kind of academic... But just to make things "fair"...

That's pretty good, n0cturnal. That's just shy of what I think I remember my hardest overclock was. Which is impressive, since yours is a GTX 670.

I need to try overclocking it to the bones again, now that I've got an Antec Kühler 620 attached to it.

@Zatie12, you have Tessellation disabled. Try extreme for comparative results.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatie12 View Post
    Single screen with maximum(?) settings, for reference purposes only. I'd never run a game single screen so it's kind of academic... But just to make things "fair"...

[.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/R8riwKm.png[/IMG]
    Your tessellation is disabled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those settings are so incomparable, just... gah.

Run Heaven maxed out on all the systems and you get comparable results.

I think it's better to just run it maxed, than try to run it how you run your games. Heaven is a benchmarking software, not a game.
    they are perfectly comparable, lets say i normally play with 8x AA on a 1080 screen, and you play with 2x AA on teh same screen, most of us adjust game settings to be playable, not for the highest settings, you are not going to play 2560x1600 x8 AA with your 560ti, so set the settings to where you normally set them for most games, and post the score, the score is what you compare, not the settings, by doing that, you can get a picture of how the computer runs normally, not how it runs according to a standard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    Your tessellation is disabled.
    This is academic. I would never run a game under these conditions, certainly never under 1920x1080. Having said that, it may very well be representative of 2xGTX680SLI performance. Certainly it's not good enough for my requirements these days. An upgrade will be most welcomed.

Last edited by mmocabe77c30e6; 2013-02-11 at 01:00 AM.