25 man haste vs mastery for resto?

My guild is about to transition from 10s to 25s. In 10 man I've found better success stacking mastery over stacking haste to the second break point, but I can't find much information on if the same will be true of 25s. Does anyone have any information on this?
    Last edited by Lyvdra; 2013-02-11 at 01:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyvdra View Post
    My guild is about to transition from 10s to 25s. In 10 man I've found better success stacking mastery over stacking haste to the second break point, but I can't find much information on if the same will be true of 25s. Does anyone have any information on this?
    Haste until 3043 breakpoint then Mastery, I believe.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    Well, it kinda depends on your talents I would say.
    If you spec into SotF, I would say go for 5730 haste, if you can reach it without loosing to much throughput. For me it was a real hps turbo boost, and I only lost ~1% mastery in doing so as I only reforged my spirit (yes, running with 5k spirit is more then enough for me).

If you don't spec into SotF, and can't reach a higher haste cap without loosing throughput, I would say for mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyvdra View Post
    Haste to 3043 breakpoint, then mastery if you don't use SotF. SotF you want to look at the stickied resto druid thread for the various breakpoints.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pazilon View Post
    Well, it kinda depends on your talents I would say.
    If you spec into SotF, I would say go for 5730 haste, if you can reach it without loosing to much throughput. For me it was a real hps turbo boost, and I only lost ~1% mastery in doing so as I only reforged my spirit (yes, running with 5k spirit is more then enough for me).

If you don't spec into SotF, and can't reach a higher haste cap without loosing throughput, I would say for mastery.
    5k spirit is way too low for mid-late heroics.

I used to go with the SOTF 5730 haste break point then mastery ... but lately ive been using tree form a lot more for certain fights and droped SOTF, so go for the 3k haste and then mastery.