Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Plague Strike, Necrotic Strike, Raise Ally (the one where you turned into a ghoul), Corpse Explosion, Blood Boil, Lava Burst, Immolate, Conflagrate, Chaos Bolt, Pyroblast, Combustion, Frost Bomb, Hemorrhage, Eviscerate, Devouring Plague, Mind Spike, Rip, Ferocious Bite, Infected Wounds, Rend (old), Raging Blow, Execute, Power Shot, Explosive Shot

Blood Boil, and this is coming from a DK.

It just sounds..awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Mind Flay or Blood Boil. Also Devouring Plague is full of nasty not-niceness.
    Devouring Plague sounds like Ebola, which is something I wouldn't wish on anybody. What Ebola does: (spoilered out in case you are eating dinner) you dissolve from the inside out, your stomach juices start to digest your body and you bleed to death after 6 days of excruciating pain. If you are got to in time (within the first two days) you have a 40% chance of survival, otherwise it rapidly sinks to zero
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-02-11 at 02:59 AM.

Most Warlock spells; it's probably the class that most revolves around the idea of delighting in causing pain.

Take Affliction for example. Curse of Agony; it's in the name. Destruction sets their enemies alight. The list goes on.

Yeah, pretty much any spell in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Yeah, pretty much any spell in the game.
    Does this make us bad people? LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Blood Boil, and this is coming from a DK.

It just sounds..awful.
    Tanning bed scene from Final Destination 3 gives a somewhat good look at it but I don't recommend it for those who are squeamish.

---------- Post added 2013-02-10 at 07:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Does this make us bad people? LOL.
    At least we're of the realization of the condition we put raid bosses in if there is any piece of them left.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lava Burst! Face full of lava anyone?

Mortal Strike.

The name of the ability basically indicates that if it hits you, you're dead. Same thing with Death Strike. And Execute. And Kill Shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Mortal Strike.

The name of the ability basically indicates that if it hits you, you're dead. Same thing with Death Strike. And Execute. And Kill Shot.
    Kill Shot just makes me think of that movie with Steve Carrel and Tina Fey.

I've played with paladins a lot over the years in Arena. All of them were of the unanimous mindset that the chiming sound of a priest's mana burn haunted and ravaged their very psyche.

I think having shadow priest spells cast on you would suck. Can you imagine someone fucking up you mind like that?

Shadow word pain making you think your entire body is in excruciating pain. While the bastard slowly flays you very mind into pieces. all the while your physical body being quickly devour by a plague and the priest's sick vampiric touch.
    Last edited by PlatedPriest; 2013-02-11 at 03:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction dots to be honest. Corruption, Agony and Unstable Affliction. I mean a melee just hacks you with a weapon, and other spells just unleash elements upon you, but getting afflicted with things that corrupt you, cause you Agony and give you some kind of volatile condition that's dragging it out and still killing you. I suppose Spriests do a bit of the same thing, but they seem to mostly be interested in abusing your mind, which personally I think I'll be able to handle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Boil
    Immolate
    Curse of Agony

Not enough curse of agony here.

Or searing pain.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Not enough curse of agony here.

Or searing pain.
    Does Searing Pain still generate double aggro?

Deleted
    Blood boil, Heart Strike, Necrotic Strike, Festering Strike, Strangulate, Asphyxiate, Corpse Explosion, Immolate, Incinerate, Soul Fire, Soulburn, Drain Soul, Eviscerate, Rupture, Garrote, Mutilate, Hemmorhage, Mind Flay, Devouring Plague, Explosive Shot.

Those sound nasty to me, especially Blood Boil. I can't even imagine how scary and painful it would be to feel my blood boiling inside me. All the organs would fail, just like if they were standing in a frying pan and the skin would start to swell. Damn.

There's a blood spell in Vampire: The Masquerade called Blood Boil. I think it nails it perfectly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWAbkABMAg
    (Warning, there's blood and stuff.)
    Last edited by mmoc63d91da705; 2013-02-11 at 03:57 AM.

I have to disagree with all Shadow word: Pain, Curse of agony and Mind Flay opinions. If we're talking real life here, then we shall take into accout the state of our medicine. We could take painkillers to cope with pain. On the other had agony won't go out that simle, but it's just that - pain. 20-something seconds or minutes of pain - you probably can take it with no permanent repercussions. As for mind flaying you can always hope to be stronger mentally to not fall into insanity. The worst spells in my opinion would be those with permanent damage, which will make the rest of your life miserable - necrotic strike for example. Or the ones that painfully kill you, but not immediately - devouring plague. And last but not least - the spells which doom you to unavoidably die in a set amount of time - living bomb, curse of doom, reaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Does Searing Pain still generate double aggro?
    No longer a warlock spell, it's been removed.

Drain Soul sounds the most unpleasant cause it sounds to me when i die i wont even get the luxury of a after life