10+ Year Old Account

Tsulong and Battle Res

My guild was working on Heroic Tsulong last night and during one attempt we were able to battle res 2 people(healer and a mage) in 10 man.

Has anyone else had this happen? Not exactly sure what would cause this. I believe they happened during the first and second night phases.

Deleted
    Was the healer accidently a Shaman? :-P

Our reincarnation doesnt count as a battle ress.

10+ Year Old Account
    we had this happen during progress, probably some bug with phase changes makes game thing its different boss fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenvon View Post
    Was the healer accidently a Shaman? :-P

Our reincarnation doesnt count as a battle ress.
    It was a Paladin and a Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    we had this happen during progress, probably some bug with phase changes makes game thing its different boss fight.
    This is what we were thinking.

Yeah we did this too on one attempt. Not really sure what caused it

Deleted
    I've actually had this happen on other fights, if you ress two people at the same time they can both get the ress. For Tsulong though, never noticed it.

you can rez two people in this fight (i dunno why probably a bug) one from day phase one from night phase
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Had this at least a couple of times lately Fairly sure it was on Tsulong but can't remember the specific circumstances.

I was coming in here thinking if he dies in day phase and you brez him does it complete the encounter. No idea why.

OT: Probably because of the day night phases counting as two separate bosses would be my guess.

I'd be willing to bet it's the difference in phasing. Seems like that is the 'weird' variable of the fight.

Deleted
    If that were the case wouldn't I be able to use army of the dead twice during the encounter?

I think you drop out of combat for a split second during the transition from Night -> Day. The same thing happens during Empress during the transition between P1 and the add phase.

Deleted
    Guess the same thing happened with madness hc (maybe also nhc, but i do not remember), after you were done with all 4 arms and jumped to the head platform? But might have been intentional there, idk.

If so, pot cooldown would start. But it is not.