ToES without 6/6?

So my raid group is 5/6 HoF and we will be missing our core healer on our next raid day, we hear ToES is far easier then HoF so we were going to hop in there ( most of our members have pugged it etc. ) But with all of us 5/6 we will not be able to unlock it. Will our 10th, a pug have to be 6/6 to do it. Or is there other ways?

yeah, someone has to have Empress to open ToES.
    kills in ToES don't actually unlock it
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

If no member of the raid has killed Shek'zeer on normal or heroic, you cannot enter the Terrace of Endless Springs. You will need to find a PuG with the kill to unlock ToES for you.

I think there is a workaround if you have a Sha of Fear kill (set to heroic before entering, then set to non-heroic), but I don't think that is relevant to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever is 6/6 will have to zone in first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I don't believe the pug even has to be 6/6, so long as he or she has killed the Empress. Hand the person with the Empress kill raid lead and then let him zone in first. I haven't tried it any other way, so you may not need to hand the Empress kill person lead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read from another topic in this forums (as I fail using the search function can't link it....)

But what people say is correct. You need someone to make the raid and enter first who has Empress kill (previous bosses before her are irrelevant). Then you can enter ToES. However, the person has to say as the leader for you, if you die, to get back in there.

If you do not want that person as your leader once he/she has granted you access. Someone has to remain in the instance all the time, whether dead or alive. As far as I've heard, if you don't have the leader with ability to enter in the group, you can't enter.

We have done the exact thing yesterday , and this is what you will need:
    1. A person who has a shekzeer kill.
    2. Get that person into your raidgroup and let him enter first. ( He dosent need to be the raid leader )
    3. Everyone else enters after him , and you can remove him if you wish , but remember to always have someone inside , even during deaths ( Don't let everyone corpse run at the same time ).
    1001 0111 0011 0111 1000 0101

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    So my raid group is 5/6 HoF and we will be missing our core healer on our next raid day, we hear ToES is far easier then HoF so we were going to hop in there ( most of our members have pugged it etc. ) But with all of us 5/6 we will not be able to unlock it. Will our 10th, a pug have to be 6/6 to do it. Or is there other ways?
    Taking the last boss out in terrace, the other ones are easier or on par with the ones in HoF.
    Our group is at 4/6 HoF and 3/4 Terace but our guild has two groups going and 2 of our team were needed in two different ocassions by the other guys that have 6/6. Thats how we gained access to Terace, and TBH even getting someone outside guild with 6/6 HoF worths it.
    It took us 1 wipe to get first boss, next week we did the elite mode after two more wipes.
    Then Thulong took a full raiding seesion to master before we kill him on a different day and Lei Shi was killed the same day we killed Tsunlong (Tsunlong took only 1-2 wipes that day, so we had over 2 hours for Lei Shi).
    The fights are doable with any group nowadays provided you have the proper gear for the place (varies according to skill but a 485 average is not hard to meet our days, i have it without doing any LFR or daylies or more than a heroic instance per week, from November 22 till January 28).

Also the fights are quite enjoyable, particularly Tsunlong, but Lei Shi although it mimicks ol' good XT from ulduar is sadly missing the mark and remains just a poor copy cat of that encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I think there is a workaround if you have a Sha of Fear kill (set to heroic before entering, then set to non-heroic), but I don't think that is relevant to you.
    Can anyone confirm whether this works? Nobody in my guild has killed Empress, but I've killed Sha with another guild, would be brilliant if we could get into Terrace.

As far as i'm aware, you need to have an empress kill to get in, not a sha kill.

I can confirm this does actually work! Nobody in my team had cleared HoF, but I'd cleared Terrace. I was able to enter with it set to heroic mode, then set to normal mode, and the rest of my raid was able to follow me in. Great tip.

It is interesting. Tell to me, please - where I can find more information on this question?

Quote Originally Posted by cagliaimaband View Post
    It is interesting. Tell to me, please - where I can find more information on this question?
    No more information required.

You need to kill empress only (not a full hof clear) to have access to enter Terrace of endless spring. It is the raid member who has killed empress who needs to enter your toes save first.
    Keeping everyone happy is impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    the empress kill account wide? on my friend server pugs are very common for hof full clears, i have a 90 on that server. But my Raiding server which i play on pugs are not as common anymore!

was just wondering or can one of my alts get the kill and my main be allowed in on my main server only

You talk about normal or heroic? If normal, empress is a joke after unsok. If heroic, you'll gain far more WP points for H empress, than 3/4 H toes. So anyway, I'd say get empress first.