Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Its not a rain/invasion thing. Its just the lack of predators (bats and birds, in the case of the OP spiders) and the abundance of food (medium sized insects). That phenomena is quite common around that town btw (its just a lot of spiders making webs in non-populated zones of the city - like farms and ranchs)

Great so I wont be sleeping for a week >_>

Im not "afraid" of spiders. If I see them I dont freak out and run, I dont even really worry too much about them. They just really really creep me out.

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Well that's because you Nords have ice on the brain. Danish Scandinavia is Best Scandinavia?
    Danish Scandinavia is only Scandinavia. The rest of them just dont know it yet. They will on our day of reckoning.

Deleted
    I was having a good night until I decided to click on this thread. My skin is crawling... They're just so god damned ugly and freaky and nasty and evil and bity and bleuch! We only have little ones (by comparison to other places) and they still freak me the fuck out. When the people in my dorms floor went home for Christmas I had to use downstairs toilet because ours was infested. My attempts to kill them might have angered them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Danish Scandinavia is only Scandinavia. The rest of them just dont know it yet. They will on our day of reckoning.
    I guess you could say that they're your Canada in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    8 arms to hug you ♥ ❤ ❥ ♥ ❤ ❥ ♥ ❤ ❥

Honestly what's not to love they eat Mosquitoes.

Of course. I mean why wouldnt I be when I live in a country that is crawling with deadly things.

Oh and this
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Living in England i used to love spiders i would pick them up and leave them be but when i moved to Arizona i kill them on sight

I really dont know what are the poisonous ones so i kill them all which is a shame cause im not scare of spiders but iam scared of being bit by one
    Really there are two types to watch out for, the first type is fuzzy and lives on the ground or in the ground 'wolf' or trap door spiders. Sometimes they make homes in the cracks in wood and walls. It's not so much they are dangerous, but the tend to bite butts of people sitting on their nests.

The other which is everywhere in the Southwest is the Black Widow, it's one you should just leave alone if you see one.

See Chart for dangerous spiders. (not safe for Arachnophobes)
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9scyDPFWBI...piderChart.gif

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 09:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    When you think desert do you think this

[img ]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fr6lJJvK4dQ/T1Cegnj-HVI/AAAAAAAAHS0/hCyN3ebLZoM/s1600/sahara-desert-6.jpg[/img]

or this

[img ]http://www.slowtwitchjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/joshua_tree_02_1024.jpg[/img]

Just an assumption that you would think ERG desert since that's what most people who haven't been to deserts think of and there aren't really any in EU.

More like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Really there are two types to watch out for, the first type is fuzzy and lives on the ground or in the ground 'wolf' or trap door spiders. Sometimes they make homes in the cracks in wood and walls. It's not so much they are dangerous, but the tend to bite butts of people sitting on their nests.

The other which is everywhere in the Southwest is the Black Widow, it's one you should just leave alone if you see one.

See Chart for dangerous spiders. (not safe for Arachnophobes)
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9scyDPFWBI...piderChart.gif

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 09:06 PM ----------

[IMG]http://roadtrip.cornick.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/mining-i-10-west-of-desert-center-ca-small-300x225.jpg[IMG]

More like this.
    That's just the same kinda desert as the second one, just without the joshua trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    I, for one, welcome our new arachnid overlords.