Partitioning my Macbook with Window7, HELP!

I am partitioning my Macbook Pro 15" Retina Display hard drive to have Windows 7 as well as Mountain Lion but with my install CD for Windows 7 I need to know what type of motherboard I have in order to type in the correct registration code.

What type of motherboard do I have? Can't find any results. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    the only time i've ever seen a motherboard type needed is for an illegal crack, legal copies of 7 dont care about motherboard type

if you downloaded an ISO, you may want to look for a clean official one

Intel HM77 ... Wasn't too hard to google search.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

I don't quite understand what the 'type of mainboard' is supposed to be. The chipset is HM77, as mentioned above. Besides, I have never seen a Windows installation that would require information like that. It seems to me as if you are using some sort of OEM-method-based activation crack. Careful! Many of them are known not to be compatible with the way Bootcamp emulates the BIOS.

Thanks! I bought it for $99 on Newegg instead of using the ISO. What could have happened to the laptop if I used my cracked ISO? Anything bad to the computer?

Basically, having a cracked OS would put your whole system at risk to viruses, trojans and the like, as someone could have easily left vulnerabilities in your system by deleting some of the installation protocols.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|