Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    fuck off!

I'm fucking out, vous êtes de la merde ensachée. Lysah, you're impressive. I like you.

BUUURN!!!
    Hmmm. Ta geule enculé, t'as pas vue que j'essaye de dormir espèce de troue du cul?

Seriously some people. <---- Token English ftw!

Aureeeevoir... Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzz Zzzz

Infracted: Please refrain from posting off topic. Furthermore, please refrain from posting vulgar statements, even if they're in another language.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-12 at 08:49 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Were I live I do not have this problem of females being scared of me, but most men avoid me like I was out to skin them and drink their blood. I am 6'6, 290 and wear corps makeup and chains and so on; I find peace in the darker look of life. I personally find it odd most females feel safe walking pass me or being around me even if they do not know me and men do not. It may be the fact I do not eye fuck them as they pass me or are in my view. Either way I feel sorry for the men that have this happen to them, as it's unfair for most of us and leads to more problems then not....then again the were I live in the US and we are the land of the corrupted and the wicked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides Aeluron isn't throwing one liners at me anymore, so this thread has lost all it's appeal.

Iceman COMMETH!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    We don't know enough about the human brain at this point to make a definite answer, so discussing it is still just a big guessing game...
    Indeed, it's quite difficult to dabble around in this topic without going a bit or entirely off-topic. I believe the human mind will always remain a mystery to us. We are too proud as a species to look at ourselves objectively to answer some of the most taboo questions as what motivates certain crimes and behaviors. Some theory crafting and opinions wont hurt though. Luckily none of the "brilliant" ideas spewed out here on MMO-C has any effect in real life. Thank the gods for that

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Iceman COMMETH!
    *Has nightmares and curses Aeluron under his breath as he drifts away*.... with elves!!!
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    id call you stupid for not crossing the street for both males, and rude for not doing it to the female.
    but yes being cautious about rapists is exactly like being a racist. no woman should ever take precautions because thats sexist. or maybe its okay to be racist since women are cautious about rapists?
    I'm just pointing out a double standard I'm not saying you are wrong to wanting to avoid putting yourself in a dangerous position but you are being a sexist for doing so because you are stereotyping and profiling men just like I'm profiling and stereotyping minorities by avoiding them

Profiling and stereotyping is a survival instinct practiced by the human race from the beginning. when you see your buddy get eaten by a lion you learn to run from lions even if not all lions are man eaters. when you see your buddy get bitten by a shark you learn to stay out of the water when you see a fin even though not all sharks attack humans
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2013-02-12 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Hmmm. Ta geule enculé, t'as pas vue que j'essaye de dormir espèce de troue du cul?

Seriously some people. <---- Token English ftw!

Aureeeevoir... Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzz Zzzz
    "Je parierais que tu es du genre à enfiler un mec jusqu’au trognon sans avoir l’élémentaire politesse de lui manipuler gentiment le petit frère ! J’te préviens, je t’ais à l’œil !"

Good night !

Ok since no one is actually really talking about anything relevant towards the original topic of the thread anymore, and just posting random off topic stuff, I suppose now would be a good time to bring things to a close.

Locked.