The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

[ELEMENTAL] Brawlers Guild Yikkan Izu

Hey all,

I have having a rough time with Yikkan Izu Rank 6 fight 1. Just wondering if I could get some tips on how you guys beat him. I try and chain lightning the ravens that come out but I kill to many and he enrages and owns me.

Any tips you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Judic View Post
    Hey all,

I have having a rough time with Yikkan Izu Rank 6 fight 1. Just wondering if I could get some tips on how you guys beat him. I try and chain lightning the ravens that come out but I kill to many and he enrages and owns me.

Any tips you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    I suggest not glyphing CL and glyphing capicator totem 4 the quick stun also Earth elemental is ur friend on this boss since he taunts all the adds boss included earth grab totem and kiting r ur best friends as well. when i killed him i killed 1 set of adds and then blew all my CD's afterwards i droped earthgrab followed by earth elemental then just kited him until he was dead hope this helped a lil bit and GL.

There are only 2 options. 1; You're bad. 2; Your gear is bad.

[User was infracted for this post]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-02-11 at 02:32 PM.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    What helped me back when I did that encounter, was to pop ascendance at the start to quickly burn away the first 4 birds with lava beam and then go all out on the boss. I found it was important to get that first set of adds down. The following adds just dropped with occasional chain lightnings. I needed to kite like hell near the end though. Birds will overwhelm you sooner or later.

Deleted
    He spawns 4 adds at a time, and enrages if you kill more than 4 within 4? seconds, and respawns them every 8? or something, so the trick is to kill all the birds as soon as possible at the start and each time they spawn, which is a joke with glyphed CL/lava beam for elemental.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the tips guys minus Razecog. Hope they come out with more of these fights. I love the One on One aspect of this.