Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Im not seeing this 70% off...looks like its not USA....i tried to buy the MOP digital and it still says 39.99

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    yeah yeah sure, I remember that claims when MoP was in beta. "It still requires much work, we gonna see it in january"
    But I wasn't one of the people saying it would come in January ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    But I wasn't one of the people saying it would come in January ...
    and I wasnt talking to you specifically, but to all the people claiming "it's not done yet, it requires much work" over and over again.

First or second week of March, is my guess. I don't think they care much about avoiding releasing a patch around SCII releases, as there's a huge chunk of their playerbase that doesn't play every single game that Blizzard ever has or will release.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty823j View Post
    Im not seeing this 70% off...looks like its not USA....i tried to buy the MOP digital and it still says 39.99
    The sale notice relates only to the EU right now, but I imagine that's because Blizzard US is based in California and those folks probably aren't at work yet.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty823j View Post
    Sometimes the sales take effect later in the day on the US site, wait for a US announcement (and it's conceivable there won't be one)
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Honestly, considering a bunch of stuff as pace and precedents, 26th make more sense to me.

That sale is for the EU only, hopped on the NA store and the sale wasn't there.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say the 26th is when we'll see the front page story "5.2 next week."

I think it'll be the first week of march, since the island testing should wrap up the 18th, LFR testing probably about the same time. IDK if Blizz still needs to test heroics, but I think they do.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Last week in March for sure, gotta use something to try to bump up those sub number as Q1 end's, just like they did with MOP's release, they want to avoid another drop at all costs, it'll be released then in the hope of subs staying steady.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I'd say the 26th is when we'll see the front page story "5.2 next week."

I think it'll be the first week of march, since the island testing should wrap up the 18th, LFR testing probably about the same time. IDK if Blizz still needs to test heroics, but I think they do.
    ^This.

Dokhidamo, I think Heroic Testing will happen, and it'll be happening alongside the actual Island Testing.

Not just that but anytime after the first week of March would just be a bit too late.

5.2 has been hyped for some time now and it's reaching its brimming point. Blizzard needs to capitalize on that.

I just hope there's an amazing trailer for it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    Last week in March for sure, gotta use something to try to bump up those sub number as Q1 end's, just like they did with MOP's release, they want to avoid another drop at all costs, it'll be released then in the hope of subs staying steady.
    Or none of the above and it's the first week of March, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Today, Blizzard announced a 70% sale on all WoW games that ends on Monday, Feb. 25th.

Combined with the news about the background downloader starting up, this points to Tuesday, Feb. 26th as the potential release date for 5.2. What do you think?
    A sale? No idea how this really indicates a release date for the patch

Background downloader? It's just to help us download a bit of the data so we're not sitting on patch day downloading for a bazillion hours.

Based on how they were lining up patches (2 months for 5.Odd [Non-raid patches] and 4 months for 5.Even [Raid patches]), 5.1 hit November 27th. 4 Months would be March 19th, and that seems a good amount of time for raid testing ToT. If not the 19th, probably earlier (the 12th), or slightly later (the 26th).

It'd be VERY unlikely for 5.2 to be ready in 2 weeks, especially with how unbalanced a TON of things are.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Don´t they usually give 2 weeks notice for the end of an arena season? and then there is a week or two between seasons?

Just based on that, the lack of 25N or any heroic testing, and then throw in the Isle daily schedule which doesn´t end until the 22ns..

I am going with March 12th.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Don´t they usually give 2 weeks notice for the end of an arena season? and then there is a week or two between seasons?

Just based on that, the lack of 25N or any heroic testing, and then throw in the Isle daily schedule which doesn´t end until the 22ns..

I am going with March 12th.
    I believe they already gave the 2 week notice a few weeks ago. I believe it was mid-february they said the season would end.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    They do, but Arena Season ends with the patch (unless Blizz does it differently this time). The one-two weeks between seasons is at the beginning of the patch.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

at the pace things are going, dont expect a release before 12-19/3. my guess is late march as heroic modes and lfr are not even touched(dont forget we are talking about shittons of bosses)

Today is 11th there is still 25 normal 10 heroic and 25 heroic testing to be done the chance of all this happening in 2 weeks is next to 0, so no 5.2 ain't coming the 26th

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    at the pace things are going, dont expect a release before 12-19/3. my guess is late march as heroic modes and lfr are not even touched(dont forget we are talking about shittons of bosses)

Lfr not even touched? I have already killed all bosses in lfr bro xD

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Don't forget, they may decide that LFR (some or all of it) won't be open during the first week of 5.2 anyway, so it gives them an extra week to work out any kinks. Heroics won't open until the week following 5.2 launch either.

", but right now we’re targeting the last week of February."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/860...King-2_11_2013

- Preparing to Kill a King