10+ Year Old Account

Rep Farming for Main Factions?

Main Factions i.e. Trolls/Goblins/Panda's etc.

Is just finding quest locations the fastest way to farm for these, or putting on a tabard and doing dungeon runs (either heroic or lower level dungeons that provide less rep IIRC)?

Thank you for the answer ^_^

And EDIT: To make this relevant and not inferred, this is for Ambassador I believe it is called.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Main Factions i.e. Trolls/Goblins/Panda's etc.

Is just finding quest locations the fastest way to farm for these, or putting on a tabard and doing dungeon runs (either heroic or lower level dungeons that provide less rep IIRC)?

Thank you for the answer ^_^

And EDIT: To make this relevant and not inferred, this is for Ambassador I believe it is called.
    If you are trying to get rep asap, then I suggest getting tabards and farming heroics. While you wait in queues, do quests.

If you are not in a rush, then I suggest getting the tabards and letting the rep gain happen as you do 5-man instances in your normal course of playing (all 5 man instances count although the low level ones give a lot less).

I remember, doing Gilneas rep pre-Cata by putting on Tabard and spamming Stratholme - Crusader square.

I am not sure if rep farming like that is still in game but would not hurt to try.

Remember. This is pre-Cata release

Edit: Thanx for clearing that up, Raelbo

Questing would also be great if you intend on doing Loremaster some time in the future.
    "2 birds with 1 stone" as the saying goes
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2013-02-11 at 02:09 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    I remember, doing Gilneas rep pre-Cata by putting on Tabard and spamming Stratholme - Crusader square.

I am not sure if rep farming like that is still in game but would not hurt to try.

Remember. This is pre-Cata release
    Yes it is. All the old factions that had rep tabards still have them and they still work just fine. So that means all the horde/alliance factions, (most) LK factions and (most) Cata factions.

slap on tabard. and spam shattered halls normal. fastest way imao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Shadow labs normal+city tabard is the fastest way.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Doing Gilneas rep pre-Cata?

5.0.whatever it was. (the shattering) the patch that brought the new talent trees and new class mechanics before the expansion went live. It let you get the goblin and worgen tabards from the vendor.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Super fast to just buy the tabard and run the instances.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hit exalted w/Pandas and Trolls. Here is what I did:

Tabard, ran Shattered Halls as previously recommended, got about 2.8k rep per run (6min run ish). Only negative thing I have to add is there is no free path connecting end of instance to the front, so you do have to run back after killing final boss, however most is straight hallways so you can just alt tab.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

This isn't the fastest way but I use tabard + farm every mob in Heroic Sethekk Halls. Get city rep + a chance at Reins of the Raven Lord every day.

Really? I didn't realize tabards worked in TBC dungeons. I thought you get Lower City from Sethekk no matter what. Good to know, although I'm max exalted everywhere and have my raven lord.

Not only do city tabards work in TBC, they work in MOP dungeons. I got exalted with Tushui just by doing my regular VP runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used Heroic Halls of Stone. It's got some trash leading up to the 3 bosses and you can just run out and reset after you killed the lot. Very fast on a 85/90 I thought.

I used to run Botanica HC on my paladin, making a beeline toward exit and not pulling any boss on my way out so I could just reset the trash. I think it took like 5 minutes or so at level 85 walking non-stop and casting DS along the way.

i did my reputations with tabards + heroic magisters terrace runs
    "Now, I am far too lazy to tell Blizzard this myself, so I want one of you peoples to mention this during one of their Q&A's."

Deleted
    I just farmed hc's on max level. Didnt take that long. Even easier if you are a couple of friends farming.