Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    There is no way its coming out in 2 weeks, unless they are delaying the raid opening again. No 25 man testing yet, no heroic testing on either size. Bashiok must be wrong or trolling, Im still guessing 2nd week in March

If they do testing like they did the previous 6 bosses (3 per day) its perfectly reasonable to test what they want to test in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcaptn View Post
    It took them much longer in the past, I can understand that 25man normal would be quick since the mechanics have been tested in the 10man but as far as heroic goes I think it'll take much longer. Bashiok then posted http://i.imgur.com/7wlxEzK.jpg on twitter. Stage 5 on the PTR unlocks on the 22nd, if bugs are found, they'll have to be fixed in another PTR patch etc. I just can't possibly see 5.2 coming out in 2 weeks. Troll imo.
    Well, I dont think they are allowed to troll post on the official front page, besides from 1 April.

Shouldn't there be an announcement about the arena-season ending then? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Traeumerin View Post
    That's the key, we gotta wait til tonight to see if its coming or not
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Quote Originally Posted by Traeumerin View Post
    It's not Tuesday until tomorrow.

I honestly don't think it will be the 26th but I also don't think it will be march 12. My guessis March 5th to give us at least a week before heart of the swarm. Overall this was a poorly thought out patch by them. It should have been released earlier or delay heart of the swarm to an april-may release. That way when people only log in to raid they can then enjoy blizzards other game, where as now they are going to cause a pretty huge time sink between the two.

here we go:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/860...#page-comments

@Cuddlesome: Daxxarri is working on a purely PvP-centric article of the same nature.
    Last edited by Marooned; 2013-02-11 at 06:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh need more time to upgrade stuff! WTF Blizzard

well that looks awful

Why do you edit the post you are quoting in full, wtf is this

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck View Post
    well that looks awful
    What's that supposed to mean? Can't tell if sarcastic or serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

If Anduin was going to survive, I kinda wish they had not have just stuck him in the picture like that... I mean at least give us a "SPOILERS" heads up bliz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valliant13 View Post
    I honestly don't think it will be the 26th but I also don't think it will be march 12. My guessis March 5th to give us at least a week before heart of the swarm. Overall this was a poorly thought out patch by them. It should have been released earlier or delay heart of the swarm to an april-may release. That way when people only log in to raid they can then enjoy blizzards other game, where as now they are going to cause a pretty huge time sink between the two.
    Yes because everyone that plays world of warcraft plays Starcraft yes, makes sense.

I really hope you are kidding. It should be the complete oposite, it needs to come out on a close or before date or the D3 debackle could happens again. But again, its pretty funny that you think the WoW playerbase or atleast the majority of it cares about the Starcraft expac.

Never thought i'd see MMO champion complain about fast content which they have said they aim on doing. MMO-Champ never fails, ever.

Funny how you have to misquote just to advertise your own database.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    If Anduin was going to survive, I kinda wish they had not have just stuck him in the picture like that... I mean at least give us a "SPOILERS" heads up bliz.
    .... Really? Why did you even think that he was dead? Garrosh didn't kill him, you could click his body and it said 1% HP, Varian found him moments after and had Velen save him, not to mention that we've known that he and Wrathion would have a few conversations thanks to the name of the Wrathion achievements, since beta....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Heline View Post
    Which seems best :
    - spend 1500 VP to upgrade an item to gain 8 ilvl
    - spend 625, 875 or 1125 VP to buy a 489 ilvl item (-50%) to gain at least 6 ilvl (considering you have a 483 ilvl item in that slot, more if you have a 476, 463 or worse in that slot)
    - spend 938 or 1312 VP to buy a 496 ilvl item (-25%) to gain at least 13 ilvl (considering you have a 483 ilvl item in that slot, more if you have a 476, 463 or worse in that slot)

To me, it's a no brainer
    Just you forget one thing, they reset valor points. Items might be cheaper but you will have 0 to spend so yes it's a no brainer, spend it now

Deleted
    oh noes. I need more time
    *panics*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    What's that supposed to mean? Can't tell if sarcastic or serious.
    Someone….criticising....must ...defend....

Way too soon, IMO. My guild had a rough go of it with the release of MoP, what with people needing to gear up, clearing up attendance issues from people who left or quit when the expac hit, and the holidays. We were pretty much stuck at a brick wall until the first week in December, and since then we've been making amazing progress (went from 6/16 Normal to 3/16 Heroic). Now we only get two more weeks to try and down more content? On top of that, the new raids were tested at an ilvl of 502, which tells me that's what Blizzard is expecting from the guilds going on. Most of my guild has an ilvl middling between 490 - 495. So that means we have to run LFR until our eyes bleed. Again. For the third straight tier. And I know my guild isn't the only one in this situation, since we're ranked in the top 8000 out of 38,000 guilds. Which means that roughly 2/3rds of guilds won't even see a heroic boss downed in T14 content until after it's old news.

To clarify, I'm all for fast content releases, but I think the first tier of content for each expansion needs to last longer. People need time to level up, get professions maxed out and get geared up. That, combined with the holidays, just throws everybody out of whack. I'm barely at a point where I feel like I don't have to log in every day and now Blizzard dumps a new patch on us that completely invalidates all of my efforts to get my account to a point where I don't need to play in everyday. I understand some people have all the time in the world to play, but for 4 days out of the week I am dedicating 13+ hours to my work, I don't have time to play WoW. They seriously need to stop and let everyone catch their breath before dropping entire new raid tiers on us.