Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    517 Loshan and 517 Jin'ya will be better than the 522 Weapons because of the Legendary Gem.

They will not be better than the 535 Heroic weapons.
    I think it's important that you try to get a Heroic Weapon and upgrade it before 5.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windry View Post
    517 Loshan and 517 Jin'ya will be better than the 522 Weapons because of the Legendary Gem.

They will not be better than the 535 Heroic weapons.
    I think it's important that you try to get a Heroic Weapon and upgrade it before 5.2
    It's actually very close. If the 522 weapon/off-hand is better itemised it will beat a 517 weapon/off-hand.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmzac View Post
    Assuming the raid/lfr realease is the same as 5.0 I'm saving 1250 vp for the neck which you can get at neutral and spending the rest on upgrades.
    What neck?

E: Found it: http://ptr.wowdb.com/factions/1435-s...by-item-page=2

This is interesting. The neck is clearly an upgrade for every mage; but already at friendly we can buy 3 more pieces (trinket (BiS most likely)), ring and wrist.

If it's possible to get to Friendly already the first week of the release of 5.2; it's worth stocking up 3k VP even if you're a HC raider I think.
    Last edited by mmoc861630b21f; 2013-02-13 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotfix View Post
    but already at friendly we can buy 3 more pieces (trinket (BiS most likely)), ring and wrist.
    If it's possible to get to Friendly already the first week of the release of 5.2; it's worth stocking up 3k VP even if you're a HC raider I think.
    I think that's a good idea.
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Quote Originally Posted by Dotfix View Post
    Hit/mastery meh
    I think the ring sold by vendors is also hit/mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Menphis View Post
    Hit/mastery meh
    I think the ring sold by vendors is also hit/mastery.
    yea but that ring is 496 iirc
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Currently Shado-Pan Assult rings are 522

The Kirin Tor Offensive / Sunreaver Onslaught one is 496 hit mastery / the other one is as pyrostorm9001 said 522 crit haste
    Sha of *Gay* Pride!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uld View Post
    Obvious shortcut....
    So you think ilvl is everything about judging how good an item is ?
    I remember pretty well Cataclysm and Sinestra's trinket (T11) wich was much better that any other trinket during T12 and even some of T13.
    Yeah ilvl... sure....
    Trinkets and set bonuses are the only items where ilvl doesn't mean what's better. in almost any case, an ilvl difference of like 8 will outshine any kind of itemisation.