Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well so far challenge is pretty much to handle Huddle in Terror properly, due to randomness of the attack it's not always evident to time TFT for it because you might not cover the whole raid due to hots falling off if it's the 3rd one after the submerge. We got to 27%, so it's getting close, but with so few practice in more damage phase, it's hard to say right now.

That and, well, you still need to do it while paying attention with passing the ball around and watch for water spout.

Other issues are not really related to healing, more practice on ball handling will fix this.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    Really.. Huddle in terror healing isnt the big deal on this fight.
    Just have chi capped, and uplift twice and sooth + surging to be safe.

So, how to you handle the healing in the 7 add phase, it totally got out of control due to aoe and we wiped at 1.5%. I'm not sure what I could have done more, almost dps focusing on boss sooner could probably have gotten us the kill. I have some strange feeling that rushing jade wind could be awesome for that part of the fight, but I wouldn't risk it, I suppose I can try to save Xuen for when we pop bloodlust.

Do you top the raid with uplift prior to the huddle at that point so people can survive the aoe, because I was one of the huddle target and couldn't spam uplift fast enough.

We'll get it it's just a matter of time, but whatever I can do to optimize the post-10% would be awesome tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    So, how to you handle the healing in the 7 add phase, it totally got out of control due to aoe and we wiped at 1.5%. I'm not sure what I could have done more, almost dps focusing on boss sooner could probably have gotten us the kill. I have some strange feeling that rushing jade wind could be awesome for that part of the fight, but I wouldn't risk it, I suppose I can try to save Xuen for when we pop bloodlust.

Do you top the raid with uplift prior to the huddle at that point so people can survive the aoe, because I was one of the huddle target and couldn't spam uplift fast enough.

We'll get it it's just a matter of time, but whatever I can do to optimize the post-10% would be awesome tips.
    Erm when do u pop BL ? You should do it as u go into p2, after the 1st submerge, since everyone will have their cds up and there is no adds to control yet, will give u the best possible dmg outcome imo. I am almost certain p2 is longer than 10 min as well, so u should have 2x bls in the last phase.
    Nowish <Envy> Washed up, classic hero - Feral + War dps/tank PoV-> http://sv.twitch.tv/viss3

We popped it for the 3rd time when we wiped:

Log: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...=13728&e=14712

My revival was on CD, but I did pop Xuen. Now I could spec for Chi Brew to help but I for some reason, I have almost no mana issues if I use Ascension so I figured it was working best for me for this fight so far, but I think the extra burst from Chi Brew could make the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post

Is your pally using purity on one of the huddle targets every time? This will help, it should be the target that will get the sha ball last. At 7 adds you need to have a devo/AMS/VE/or a tranq going out during that phase if your revival is not up. Chi Burst is the way to go, you're wasting the talent because you can go into p2 with 20 stacks of Tea.

Also check your Xuen logs. As i said before He doesn't attack right on that encounter. You'll be of more benefit to your raid with RJW. Right as you toss the ball to your other healer pop it and SCK. The adds will die faster with the extra dps --> Less ball tosses --> Less AoE damage to heal.