Jewelcrafting 5.2

I heard that there are PvP-focused Serpent's Eye gems coming in 5.2 for jewelcrafting but I can't seem to find a solid source.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Specifically, will there be Stormy (pure PvP power) Serpent's Eyes and Mystic (pure resilience) Serpent's Eyes?

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    When looking at Wowdb with these filtered settings I only get some epic gems, not sure if these are even meant to be really introduced in the game.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/gems?filt...erpent%27s+eye

Anyone know if they are fixing serpent's eye's with secondary gems stats being such a low number?

Deleted
    Don't think so

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    I heard that there are PvP-focused Serpent's Eye gems coming in 5.2 for jewelcrafting but I can't seem to find a solid source.

Does anyone have any information on this?

Specifically, will there be Stormy (pure PvP power) Serpent's Eyes and Mystic (pure resilience) Serpent's Eyes?

Thanks in advance.
    There is a reason they have a PTR! It's called download the client, and actually TRY the test for yourself.. where do you think "sources" get their information? real world TESTING!

If you want to SEE what's NEW, try it for yourself!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rjparker1 View Post
    There is a reason they have a PTR! It's called download the client, and actually TRY the test for yourself.. where do you think "sources" get their information? real world TESTING!

If you want to SEE what's NEW, try it for yourself!
    Boy.. you are really a dumbass beyond all salvation arent you?

The guy asked a valid question. Go troll your mom or someone who cares about your useless opinion.

Infracted. No flaming.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-02-14 at 12:08 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Syldarin View Post
    Boy.. you are really a dumbass beyond all salvation arent you?

The guy asked a valid question. Go troll your mom or someone who cares about your useless opinion.
    Yeah and I gave a reasonable response!

Off topic dip shit, thanks for your input. Not a dumb ass when its plainly obvious HOW they can get the info for themselves, IDIOT. Is it so hard to simply play the damn game you are ALREADY playing and see the new version for yourself? Douche much?

Infracted. No flaming.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-02-14 at 12:08 AM.