10+ Year Old Account

Heroic end boss clear necessary after first time?

So, my guild has been debating this for a couple weeks now, and none of them wanted to bother to ask about it, so I figured I would.

I know that, in order to fight the end boss of each raid on heroic, you have to clear on heroic first...according to the my raid leader, anyways.

After you kill that end boss and get the achievement, though, do you need to do a full clear on heroic to do it again?

Thanks, in advance.

Yes. In order to fight the final boss of each instance on heroic in a given week, the rest of the instance must be dead on heroic.

I'm guessing you guys are debating it for achievement reasons (gotta get that glory mount), so yeah. You'll have to skip a week of loot for those glory metas that you have to do on normal.

Depends. In BoT, you only had to kill H Cho'gall to access Sinestra. In FL, you had to go 6/7 HM to get to Ragnaros. I don't think we'll know until 5.2 comes out.

Yes you have to clear the previous bosses on heroic each week to be able to kill the last boss of the raid on heroic.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, guys. This'll clear some things up.