Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Where have you seen those people complain? I haven't seen it anywhere
    Mostly at the offical forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7895119674

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    T14 was overtuned, and this is just bringing the issue to a head.
    Bingo, people are complaining it is too soon because they have not finished the content at the pace they are used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    16 bosses is a lot to get down. I know my guild is only H10/16, we thought we would at least make it to Sha before patch came. Doesn't look like that will be happening now :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    Those People can't be seroius. Why are there already people complaining about the release of 5.2 in two weeks? The people used to cry about no content the last expansions... I just don't get it. What's wrong with them?
    The only issue I see is guilds fracturing due to LFR 5.2 loot being better than what they are going for in 5.0 Normals. I know I want to finish HoF and ToES - don't care about the loot, but I can't say it will be the same for everyone.

I'm also frustrated that I probably wont get a chance to VP upgrade my weapon before 5.2 - that kinda sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by koawinter View Post
    Yes. I'd rather them wait, and have it 100% ready and start work on the next patch, then have it to early and the next patch come later than usual.
    Okay just call blizzard and tell them your schedule and they will make sure that all the players will wait for you and your guild to be ready before they push anymore contact. Also they will ask you to do a survey after the call.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Was anyone missing content to do that will be fixed in patch 5.2 beside the 100 guilds that cleared?

I can't think of one person in a hurry to get a new daily hub.
    Here is one, i love Daily Quests. Call me crazy but I really do. Also aren't they going to activate a 10% nerf for T14 Raids? That's perfect for me since my guild does not raid and I PuG those raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    There were 2 months of 5.0, and if 5.2 releases as suggested, then there were 3 months of 5.1.

That means the 5.0 raids would have been out for 5 months.

Sounds about right.
    Also consider that this expansion has far more content than Wrath or Cata did at the start so I agree with the whiners tbh in some way. An extra month or a couple of weeks would be nice for most guilds just to finalise everything and for PvPers looking to gear their FOTM alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    Here is one, i love Daily Quests. Call me crazy but I really do. Also aren't they going to activate a 10% nerf for T14 Raids? That's perfect for me since my guild does not raid and I PuG those raids.
    Yeah they will but then all the QQ'ers won't get their FoS for being AHEAD of the Effing Curve.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post
    There were 2 months of 5.0, and if 5.2 releases as suggested, then there were 3 months of 5.1.

That means the 5.0 raids would have been out for 5 months.

Sounds about right.
    Not if you consider the gating of the raids. Blizzard said 2 months for a content patch, 4 months for a major content patch, so everybody was kind of expecting to see this patch in end of March and planned that.

It's not the Blizzard way to actually be AHEAD of schedule.

What I hate is I thought I had 6 weeks to kill Sha of Fear for the feature of strenght and now I have only 2 weeks.

I'm not complaining... would have loved them to stick more to what they announced last year (2+4 months per tier)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Not if you consider the gating of the raids. Blizzard said 2 months for a content patch, 4 months for a major content patch, so everybody was kind of expecting to see this patch in end of March and planned that.
    Blizzard once said that they do not want to repeat the ICC disaster, yet we got DS...They always changed their mind and always will.

A lot of the complaints are because this content really hasn't been out that long. Its been 4 months since Heart of Fear was released and a bit longer for MV and a bit less for ToES. In that time, wowprogress shows a grand total of 1% heroic sha of fear kills. Thats pretty damn low. Currently only 5% of guilds have ANY heroic bosses dead inside ToES.

Its the first tier, its usually slower than the rest but this is kindof fast.
    Looking at past expansions:
    Wotlk, ulduar came out 5 months after release.

Cata, firelands came out almost 7 months after release

If this expansion drops at the end of the month, it will have been out for 5 months, but that doesn't account for the gating that prevented most content from being seen until November.

I'm not gonna say its too soon but my guild pretty much self destructed for 2-3 months and I would of loved to get more progression down. I guess I'm okay with the change.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Okay just call blizzard and tell them your schedule and they will make sure that all the players will wait for you and your guild to be ready before they push anymore contact. Also they will ask you to do a survey after the call.
    If you are being sarcastic, then you are not funny. If you're serious, then you still aren't funny. It isn't about my schedule, I'm far enough that I don't care it it comes out tomorrow. What I'm saying is that if they are doing this to release faster content patches, but by their own fault or not release subsequent patches later (as in more than 6 months for a tier) then they are doing a disservice to their customers by releasing content TOO fast instead of just right.

If you are being sarcastic, then you are not funny. If you're serious, then you still aren't funny. It isn't about my schedule, I'm far enough that I don't care it it comes out tomorrow. What I'm saying is that if they are doing this to release faster content patches, but by their own fault or not release subsequent patches later (as in more than 6 months for a tier) then they are doing a disservice to their customers by releasing content TOO fast instead of just right.
    I think im funny.

Also they arn't doing any disservice you can still go clear tier 14 raids when the first gate of the new raid is still up. You're being a drama queen, stop it.
    Last edited by kingriku; 2013-02-11 at 10:39 PM.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Content should be released as fast as it does now. People don't have to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I'm not gonna say its too soon but my guild pretty much self destructed for 2-3 months and I would of loved to get more progression down. I guess I'm okay with the change.
    Well - many Aussie guilds will have had just under 2 months since release to raid properly, given that Dec/Jan is our main holiday period. So November + February has got our guild to 10/16N.

The timing of the patch is fine. If it comes out the 26th people have had almost 5 months to clear the current tier which should be plenty of time. It's not like the current raids are disappearing. You are still free to clear them with or without the 10% nerf.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Deleted
    that doesnt make sense, you basicly saying that you saw in your crystal ball that later on Blizzard won't keep their plan and there will be longer periods between patches then 6 months, so 5.2 situation will look like it was too fast, right?
    what can I say, this is kinda twisted logic.

tbh if some guild didnt clear T14 normal at this point, even 3 extra months won't help them.

Eh, I haven't gotten H Empress yet, but I'm apathetic. I'd rather have new content at this point.

Besides, voodoo gnome trinket and rogue buffs. That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    T14 was overtuned, and this is just bringing the issue to a head.
    Uh.....what?