Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    OP arcane mages and aff locks should be around the top in everyone's comment.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    As unoriginal as the rest of the topic, Lock/Mage mostly

SMF warrior. Maybe cause he's amazing and carries our group. Then me, aff lock.

Deleted
    Our boomkin does insane deepz. Closely followed by Retri(me) + Hunter. Were currently 9/16HC

Deleted
    It depends on the fight but usually our hunter or ele shaman tops the charts in our guild. Sometimes the mage gets the 1st spot.

Deleted
    Depends on the fight, usually it's Frost DK/Rogue topping meters but lock/hunter/mage/boomkin can all be up there!

Deleted
    Usually our rouge (assassination) or warrior (fury).

rat paladins 90% of the time

Affli Lock (me :P) and fury warr - we're competing for #1 most of the time, but since he's forced to play prot every other boss, it's affli lock. We have a terrible mage, i guess if he'd learn how to play, there would be another competitor. Sometimes our balance druid has his shiny moments, but they are rare.

our chart topers vary depending on the fight. its always between ele sham arcane mage or a spriest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury Warrior (Titan's Grip) followed by our Elemental Shaman. On many fights, I take third to fourth as a Brewmaster monk.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Our ret is always in the top and pretty often #1 too. otherwise it's usually a mix of locks/mage/priest - on a few fights the melee shines but mostly those 3 ranged.

Deleted
    our rogue seems to top most fights... warlock is very high on stuff like wil of emp... fire mage is high on protectors heroic... hunter/dk/monk go pretty high also at times

One of our warlocks is almost always battling our hunters.

Then, depending on the fight, spriest/mage are usually up there, with our ele shammy sometimes sneaking his way up there if mechanics work in his favor, and then our rogues/monk up there on melee friendly fights.

It usually depends on the fight, but usually our rogues, warriors and dks if the fight is melee friendly. If not, then the warlocks, boomkins and hunters.

Brewmaster Monk.

No, I'm not biased, why do you ask?

Nah, outside of Wind Lord Mel'jerak, then it's usually our Warlocks. The rest do decently, but it's the Warlocks who are usually at the top. Occasionally I give them a run for their money when I switch to Windwalker, and our Feral Druid does well too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    arcane of frost mage depending on which spec he is playing.

then the frost DK, afflocks, and hunter are fairly close

Deleted
    Mages/Locks and sometimes Boomkins.

Deleted
    WindWalker Monk and Retri Paladin. Yeah that's right, ret paladin. xD