amazing how it still hasn't changed

so i log on to see if anything really has changed in warcraft.

1. still find old ugly 10 year old pixel models.
    [seriously, until humans actually look decent, alliance players will keep wanting to play blood elves.

2. still no change or effort to change a really odd levels 1-20 for Blood elves and DRaenei - and no attempt to change ha completely 0 sense making elvel 60-80 that makes following the story in this game almost impossible... how can you call this a finished product and expect me to take it seriously with that sort of plot continuity?

3. I see alliance still sucks, lore is all about humans, yet again in MoP, whiles the failure to develop any non-human race is made ever more apparent by what does seem like quality writing for the horde races. Just making me lose further respect, because it shows they can write, but that their affections really are on he horde. just like when that kalgan use to do class design, the bias was clear. Allinace storylines just stink, and have gotten worse. NO doubt they'd have some victory at he last patch which blizzard will hang over players' head to say oh, the alliance won something, for 1 month of the final patch, after spending nearly all the expansion with poor plotlines and poor attention. night elves continue to look like bumbling idiots, incompetent and foolish, draenei are contiually ignored, as a worgen. Gnomes still haven't taken their city back, how hard can it be?? with heroes who supposedly stopped the armies of thei lich king and the final cataclysm, can't beat a few troggs. Dwarves continue to bathe in mediocrity. But all will end well as Varian will save the day, so three cheers.

4 i see, blizzard have to change abilities for no real good reason, yet again, someone explain to me why cyclone should have a 20 sec cooldown for ferals? it's changes like that that really throws one off games like this

Not to mention the troll posts have the worst structure ever.

4 more years!

What the hell are you talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post

[seriously, until humans actually look decent, alliance players will keep wanting to play blood elves.

2. still no change or effort to change a really odd levels 1-20 for Blood elves and DRaenei - and no attempt to change ha completely 0 sense making elvel 60-80 that makes following the story in this game almost impossible... how can you call this a finished product and expect me to take it seriously with that sort of plot continuity?

3. I see alliance still sucks, lore is all about humans, yet again in MoP, whiles the failure to develop any non-human race is made ever more apparent by what does seem like quality writing for the horde races. Just making me lose further respect, because it shows they can write, but that their affections really are on he horde. just like when that kalgan use to do class design, the bias was clear. Allinace storylines just stink, and have gotten worse. NO doubt they'd have some victory at he last patch which blizzard will hang over players' head to say oh, the alliance won something, for 1 month of the final patch, after spending nearly all the expansion with poor plotlines and poor attention. night elves continue to look like bumbling idiots, incompetent and foolish, draenei are contiually ignored, as a worgen. Gnomes still haven't taken their city back, how hard can it be?? with heroes who supposedly stopped the armies of thei lich king and the final cataclysm, can't beat a few troggs. Dwarves continue to bathe in mediocrity. But all will end well as Varian will save the day, so three cheers.

4 i see, blizzard have to change abilities for no real good reason, yet again, someone explain to me why cyclone should have a 20 sec cooldown for ferals? it's changes like that that really throws one off games like this
    Beacause it's overpowered as fuck as it is. (only answering to the bolded part.)

Deleted
    1. Character models is a minor issue for me because the gear covers us up anyway.

2. I like those zones + they only take a 1-2 hours to complete anyway, why are you bitching about it.

3. What is..I don't even...

4. All changes are for a reason. Do they make mistakes in changing some? Ofc they do, but unless you can predict the future sometimes it's worth changing stuff even if it is a risk. Also if you think that's unbalaced then I kinda feel bad I even bothered to respond in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post

WTF did I just read? You just rambled and put numbers infront of it. This isn't even constructive in the least, seriously. You have issues with the game writing, yet you can't even begin to form your own form of criticism into any sort of sensible arguements. If you want to be taken seriously, atleast proof read what you say.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    <image snipped>

Infracted: Please don't post meme images. They are against the rules. - Eschaton
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-02-11 at 11:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

what is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads that start off with rants never end well. The OP qualifies as a rant and it's already not going well by post #6. Closing this as non-constructive.

If you wish to discuss the game, there are dozens of other threads in which to do so. Feel free.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Criticism of WoW is fine, but there has to be something to actually discuss to justify a thread. I highly recommend making a blog if you just want to rant about the stuff you dislike, otherwise it just riles people up without providing any productive conversation.

I'm going to close this now since there is not a whole lot to talk about.

edit: *shakes fist at Eschaton*

- Esc
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-02-11 at 11:18 PM.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |