10+ Year Old Account

Best Restaurant Review Ever

So, Friday night, I logged onto mumble with one of my friends and a couple of people from his guild I hadn't met before. We talked for a bit and got to know each other, nothing unusual. And then at some point, my friend was reminded of this incredible restaurant review one of his guildies had found not too long ago. He sent me the link and told me to read it out loud as soon as I opened it. No reading ahead, no stopping to think about it or ask questions, just read it. So, I did, and let's just say it took awhile. After I managed to get to the end, everyone listening in on mumble needed a minute to catch their breath simply because of how hilarious it is (if you have a sense of humor). I later found out that this is something they get everyone new to mumble to read, just to see if they can finish it without dying of laughter.

If you'd like to read it for yourself and/or share it with your friends, here is the link.

I also took the time to make a video specifically on it, should I somehow make it out to be funnier than it actually is, due to the voice I read it with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your voice is very soothing.

Also, that is a brilliant review

P.S: Just checked your YT channel. Thanks for opening my eyes to Pink Fields, awesome song. Just found it on spotify :>
    Last edited by Neetz; 2013-02-12 at 12:51 AM.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post

Also, that is a brilliant review

P.S: Just checked your YT channel. Thanks for opening my eyes to Pink Fields, awesome song. Just found it on spotify :>
    Thanks. :3

Pretty much everything by Feint is great, in my opinion, if you're into drum and bass. That's usually the type of music I look for for videos.

The video doesn't make it sound very funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    /shrug. I wanted to read it in a similar voice as I did before and without laughing. Although the first time I read it out loud, I added in some unnecessary jokes with all of the laughter going on, so that may have helped.

Your lengthy beginning anecdote was pretty unnecessary lol. Who cares if you got it on Mumble or whatever.

And this video isn't funny. At all. Sorry, I'm sure we have different humors, but that was just some -insert curse word of your imagination- being annoying.

Edit: Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick, because I am, but the video just wasn't funny. The words weren't funny, the voice wasn't funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Your lengthy beginning anecdote was pretty unnecessary lol. Who cares if you got it on Mumble or whatever.

And this video isn't funny. At all. Sorry, I'm sure we have different humors, but that was just some -insert curse word of your imagination- being annoying.

Edit: Sorry if I'm coming off as a dick, because I am, but the video just wasn't funny. The words weren't funny, the voice wasn't funny.
    That's alright. The video wasn't even the main point. I was just sharing a review myself and a few others got a good laugh out of. And sometimes I do say more than is necessary, but that's just how I am.

15+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty, I found the chili contest joke that followed to be even more amusing.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Yeah, sounds kinda creepy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    Yeah, sounds kinda creepy.
    It's nothing compared to the voice I use when making jokes involving a pedophile. :P

If only I could find a really good ad for candy..

Yeah, if you use that same voice, you could do some good pervert comedy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    Yeah, if you use that same voice, you could do some good pervert comedy
    I'll see what I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    Holy ballz, this.

I've just come home from a f&%$@ing long day of swim practice plus college, and I could feel my eyes closing by the time you read the second line.

I want you to buy your voice for when I go to bed :<

eh, its really not that funny to me. Its kinda just bland humor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULl7J5MFv-0

I still like this one, makes wanna try a bacon sundae.

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    Holy ballz, this.

I've just come home from a f&%$@ing long day of swim practice plus college, and I could feel my eyes closing by the time you read the second line.

I want you to buy your voice for when I go to bed :<
    Completely agree. Sleepy time coming up.