Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Monks will be pants-on-head retarded. Abuse this and get double your lifetime rating as soon as possible, just in case they bother to fix it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Monks will be pants-on-head retarded. Abuse this and get double your lifetime rating as soon as possible, just in case they bother to fix it.
    Bother explaining why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Zendist View Post
    Touché. I did not actually bring into account, the stupid state the game-balance was in, in the beginning with Hunter-pets in Stampede ignoring resillience and working like a lay-on-hands (spirit pet mending). Fair enough, I agree, any idiot warrior/hunter/x would've gotten 2200 at that point.

But I hope Monk wont be faceroll-easy. It's my main class, and I see it as being one of the melee-classes with higher-skillcap. Don't want scrubs swarming it on high rating.

Also, I doubt they'll re-invent Stampede for 5.2. It seems to be more about utility improvements and nerfing what's too strong.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 04:51 AM ----------

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/ti...3v3/stop%20it/ <-- Talb's team. @ 2690 (aka. 2700). My point is valid.
    If 2690 = 2700 then I guess none of them are 2700.
    Only person close is Cdew and he is 2630.
    Your beloved Talbadar is only 2500, like everyone else on that team.

Bother explaining why that is?
    Have you been on the PTR?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    If 2690 = 2700 then I guess none of them are 2700.
    Only person close is Cdew and he is 2630.
    It proves that they play @ that MMR (top of the world).

And I don't love Talb, not really sure what that comment was meant for, but hey. Whatever rocks your boat I guess. I just stated really skilled players, which he is, unarguably.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 05:06 AM ----------

Have you been on the PTR?
    Yes, they're in a really strong state with the Mastery changes, but they're not BLOWING SHIT UP, like Reck'ing warriors or stampeding hunters? So now I said that I have been to the PTR, can you go into detail why you think the below-average Monk will go from 1200->2400?

And I don't love Talb, not really sure what that comment was meant for, but hey. Whatever rocks your boat I guess. I just stated really skilled players, which he is, unarguably.

Yes, they're in a really strong state with the Mastery changes, but they're not BLOWING SHIT UP, like Reck'ing warriors or stampeding hunters? So now I said that I have been to the PTR, can you go into detail why you think the below-average Monk will go from 1200->2400?
    You should be telling me, you're the best monk in europe.

Ohhh, so you changed your story once you got proven wrong.
    Now it's MMR, not rating.. Jeeze.
    MMR doesn't get you glad, rating does.

Deleted
    You should be telling me, you're the best monk in europe.
    So you don't know? You're just throwing stuff around..
    Europe doesn't exactly have a surplus of good WW Monks, which is why it's funny to claim

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Ohhh, so you changed your story once you got proven wrong.
    Now it's MMR, not rating.. Jeeze.
    MMR doesn't get you glad, rating does.
    He'll be getting r1, why keep going? The team rating clearly shows that they're playing @ 2700 rating? Why are you so persistent to prove otherwise lol.... I'll just leave it here, and state how silly it is saying that 2690 is NOT 2700......

So you don't know? You're just throwing stuff around..
    Europe doesn't exactly have a surplus of good WW Monks, which is why it's funny to claim

He'll be getting r1, why keep going? The team rating clearly shows that they're playing @ 2700 rating? Why are you so persistent to prove otherwise lol.... I'll just leave it here, and state how silly it is saying that 2690 is NOT 2700......
    None of them are even in range to get the title from the team except for Cdew.
    My point is that you were all like lololol rank 1 is 2700, but rank 1 atm is 2500 like I previously posted.
    So boohoo to you.

Deleted
    My point is that you were all like lololol rank 1 is 2700, but rank 1 atm is 2500 like I previously posted.
    So boohoo to you.
    ^ True provoking/fight-picking kids, don't breathe this!

I'll just ignore that and dodge infraction for jumping into the trollpit.

Back on topic, seriously man. Pick anything you'd like. Boomkin might be a bit harder to achieve Glad with, but as long as you practice and play with a positive state of mind, you'll be in Glad-range in no time. Just remember that it takes hard work to get there.

Adious.
    Last edited by mmoc3e4baf3e7c; 2013-02-12 at 04:29 AM.

Gotta love that these days when someone proves someone else wrong they're branded a "troll."

OT: You'll more than likely never get glad, so play the class you enjoy.

All of those are good choices (Balance probably being the least likely).

Frost Mages are probably the easiest though (in my opinion).

Shadowpriest has a pretty high skillcap
    Shadow is one of the easiest specs to play in arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Shadow is one of the easiest specs to play in arena.
    Why do you think that is? (Almost need a new thread for all this )

Play what you enjoy, if you reroll flavor of the month every patch you'll never grow as a player.

Though, in my opinion Rogue/Mage/X or Rogue/Monk/X will likely be extremely powerful next season. It'll be really interesting not seeing many KFC teams advancing this next season, yet Shadow Priest/Mage/Druid will likely remain (in my opinion) the strongest group composition.

Deleted
    so trying to play with the best possible gear and comp is regarded as being skilled but...when it comes to trying to play with the best possible class no that's for unskilled douches?
    this thread is overflowing with hypocrisy,its ugly...

Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    so trying to play with the best possible gear and comp is regarded as being skilled but...when it comes to trying to play with the best possible class no that's for unskilled douches?
    this thread is overflowing with hypocrisy,its ugly...
    I could have missed it (honestly likely did, rather exhausted), but I don't believe anyone of a logical mindset is calling FOTM players "unskilled douches". In my opinion finding one role in which you thoroughly enjoy and sticking with it through thick-and-thin will result in you being a better player when said class is finally viable. Though, I completely understand those who push each season with alts seeing as how PvP is in a worse than usual state right now.

Just my opinion though...

Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    Play what you enjoy, if you reroll flavor of the month every patch you'll never grow as a player.

Though, in my opinion Rogue/Mage/X or Rogue/Monk/X will likely be extremely powerful next season. It'll be really interesting not seeing many KFC teams advancing this next season, yet Shadow Priest/Mage/Druid will likely remain (in my opinion) the strongest group composition.
    Oh well nice, me and my friends was planning to play Rogue+wwmonk+hpala next season xD

play wif king badges

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    All of those are good choices (Balance probably being the least likely).

Frost Mages are probably the easiest though (in my opinion).
    U can't go wrong with a warrior. They are getting more damage buffs in 5.2, so you basically just need to play with 2 hpala's. Maybe won't get gladiator but will have a lot of fun winning