Poll: Hottest girl leaders

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    I'd rather hit Mankrik's wife than Moira.
    Would you really, though?

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r250...-In-Razor-Hill
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Honestly, it depends on Sylvanas. Is she decayed? Does she stink? Is her skin rough and dead?

If the answer to those questions is yes, then I would vote Tyrande.

If the answer is no, and she looks, feels and smells like a normal elf besides the purple color, then Sylvanas. Blood elves beat night elves.

Vote for Aysa..mmm soft fur ^.^ lol No jk. Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    -Sylvannas is... just an awful character (not to mention undead)
    Sylvanas is not technically undead. Just like Arthas was a Death Knight who never died.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

sylvanas

as long as she isn't rotting

non-racial choice for me

ysera

that's kind of the problem with picking between blood elves and night elves, there isn't such a thing as an ugly one, just degrees of attractiveness

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Sylvanas is not technically undead. Just like Arthas was a Death Knight who never died.
    Yeah she kinda is Undead . She had her soul wrenched from her body and subsequently died even if her spirit "lived".
    It's still a mystery as to why she looks like she does considering her body was basically thrown aside left to rot by Arthas until she repossessed it.
    Last edited by Scummer; 2013-02-13 at 12:09 PM.

Sylvanas died, and was raised back by Arthas. She's VERY much undead. Arthas never died, but because of Frostmourne's corruption he was tagged as an ''undead'', while he actually isn't one (for gameplay reasons ofcourse).

But its odd to see that she still has a healthier body than all of her brethen. Just shows that Blizzard wants to keep Sylvanas ''hot'' to appeal to their male playerbase. She should've had scars and worms all over her body...

10+ Year Old Account

No she isnt DK she is just a Banshee... she just made to gain so much power to posses her body once more thats all and its because of the Lich king .... she is Banshee she may be killed in physical form but her banshee essence can reincarnate once again thats difference between her and arthas ....

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Blood elves beat night elves.

No they dont... u cant beat one that u originated from their ancient race and still have the great power ... pfff and they r not corrupted by fel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Sylvanas died, and was raised back by Arthas. She's VERY much undead. Arthas never died, but because of Frostmourne's corruption he was tagged as an ''undead'', while he actually isn't one (for gameplay reasons ofcourse).
    In all fairness Arthas cut out his own heart. Arthas more or less "died" but because of Frostmourne didn't actually drop dead and instead kept on trucking even though his body had stopped living. He is Undead, he just didn't become it through the classic sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    In all fairness Arthas cut out his own heart. Arthas more or less "died" but because of Frostmourne didn't actually drop dead and instead kept on trucking even though his body had stopped living. He is Undead, he just didn't become it through the classic sense.
    Where do you have this "cut out his heart" from?
    I the novel, he never cut his heart out, the reason he became "max evil", was because he killed himself (as a child) inside his head/dream, aswell as Ner'zhul (killed him aswell in the dream), therefor Arthas became the LK fully, and he had nolonger no feelings as he removed the "goodness" in himself, and removed Ner'zhul aswell. And after he killed youngself and Ner'zhul, he woke up from the frozen throne (as you can see in the beginning of the cinematic).
    So that "cut out his heart" must be from Warcraft, or some small story? Since the book came out along with WotLK expansion.

Doesnt matter tho, Arthas i miss youu!
    Last edited by Aspect of Death; 2013-02-13 at 01:40 PM.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    I the novel, he never cut his heart out, the reason he became "max evil", was because he killed himself (as a child) inside his head/dream, aswell as Gul'dan (killed him aswell in the dream), therefor Arthas became the LK fully, and he had nolonger no feelings as he removed the "goodness" in himself, and removed Gul'dan aswell. And after he killed youngself and Gul'dan, he woke up from the frozen throne (as you can see in the beginning of the cinematic).
    So that "cut out his heart" must be from Warcraft, or some small story? Since the book came out along with WotLK expansion.

Doesnt matter tho, Arthas i miss youu!
    Icecrown quests.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:The_Hunter_and_the_Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Honestly, it depends on Sylvanas. Is she decayed? Does she stink? Is her skin rough and dead?

If the answer to those questions is yes, then I would vote Tyrande.

If the answer is no, and she looks, feels and smells like a normal elf besides the purple color, then Sylvanas. Blood elves beat night elves.
    Her body was kept in the fridge while she was a banshee so it prolly still good for a few more years

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted Sylvannas. The others I either don't know enough about, or are just too "Oh, <insert male character>, how would we manage without you?" *Sobs* irritating; whereas she's obviously driven more by a fear of oblivion than anything so it gives her a more independent outlook on things. I get that Sylvannas is undead and should probably be more rotten than portrayed, but it is kinda explained that her desire to get her body back was more about vanity than practicality; something that went back to before her being undead so it does make sense that she would probably go to more effort than others with her appearence, and I would imagine it probably also helps diplomatically when dealing with the other Horde factions too if she appears rather less dead - so it's certainly not without justification.

Sylvannas all the way! I´m a proud servant of my banshee queen.

Tough call between jaina and tyranda. I'd probably take a pass at aysa too.... I know people think sylvanas is hot but i'm not into dead chicks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspect of Death View Post
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Pulsing_Crystal
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Tirion%27s_Gambit

Deleted

Can't I just take this lady instead though? (I left it big on purpose)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Of course Sylvanas is going to win when you consider;

1) Necro T&A
    2) A wonderfully one dimensional personality
    3) Spectacular decline in story quality post-WOTLK
    4) In-game and artistic representation that could not be any further away from the literary representation (Of a rotting, undead Elf; which is precisely what she is)

Regarding the list, I can't say I like any of them. Jaina, maybe, but i'd have preferred to have seen her unleash some righteous fury as opposed to essentially being told, "Down girl!", by Malygos, and reverting to her usual, dull and neutral self.
    I'd still do her.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Deleted
    And by the way, Jaina looks better here:
    http://yulcha.deviantart.com/art/Rem...more-329346180

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Can't I just take this lady instead though? (I left it big on purpose)
    No... Female night elves are buff.
    This one isn't.
    Tyrande isn't, either.

They're not Night Elves at all! *gasp*

Deleted
    Sylvanas. Fungus and mold down there or not, I'd tap that.