Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mersynd View Post
    Every group and Rogue will have a different perspective of the fight, and different strategies. I tried Combat and it just really didn't feel right for the fight. I AoE plenty towards the 4 adds mark and if you're putting Rupture on everything your energy will feel just like Combat. On 10 man the focus is more on the boss than the adds, and having the higher single target damage is a lot better. I'm also the one in my group where my slow does not change or nerf my damage, where as other classes have to spend resources and GCDs to do it while they're compromising their positioning.
    I'm currently uploading our Sha kill from my PoV if anyone is interested to view it once it has completed
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqmnZnj87vA
    Great video, I also like the UI of yours. Care to upload it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hypx View Post
    Great video, I also like the UI of yours. Care to upload it?
    Thank you. It's actually just a version of ElvUI with Raven tracking buffs/debuffs in the center and WeakAurus tracking combo points/anticipation.
    Right now I have a slightly different alteration of it to make it more universal towards DPS, heals and tanks - http://oi47.tinypic.com/73gc8x.jpg
    If you still like it I can try to make you a DL link.

Definitely loving that UI, Mersynd. Never heard of Raven before, definitely going to mess with that though to try to get rid of Need To Know.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    Definitely loving that UI, Mersynd. Never heard of Raven before, definitely going to mess with that though to try to get rid of Need To Know.
    Thanks. It's certainly the greatest addon I have ever used in my 8 years of this game. It can do so many things it's beyond amazing. The more you play around with it, the more you will discover it's potential. Enjoy!

Deleted
    i think assa is the best specc for sha heroic