Poll: If you had the option to choose the Alpha worgen model, would you?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Alpha I'm being completely honest I envisioned my worgen druid as my main forever come cata and I had a picture of her hair and face in my head and she would look different from the others but now... bleh

Honestly now worgen are like 4th on my list of female favorites in this order Draenei>Troll>Tauren>Worgen, if worgen looked like the alpha they would definitely move to 1st on my list, they just lack variation. They ALL have the same mane with tiny little differences that look like extension pieces added on and to this day I STILL haven't gotten over how ugly my now 86 druid is and I think I will be maining horde for awhile now

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No. I belong to the small minority that actually likes the current model.

Quote Originally Posted by supersykke View Post
    No. I belong to the small minority that actually likes the current model.
    i like them. could do with some small polish on the animations like the healing animation and a few bugs with mutilate/stormstrike

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    small polish on the animations like the healing animation and a few bugs with mutilate/stormstrike

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    snip
    well dang thats alot. i knew there was more but couldnt remember them all. didnt expect them to be that many

10+ Year Old Account
    dont like chiwawas so, i prefere the more wolf like face...

I predominately play Alliance. In the last six months, I think I've seen one or two Worgen in total.

The model has nothing to do with that, I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    they suck

plain and simple

too many people (i remember tons of hordies throwing in their 2 cents too) saying they did not look sexy/vicious enough

well now u got neither

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post

Rawr!

These are fun to do. Anyone else want an alpha-version of their worgen?
    Ohohoh! Do me!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Judenai/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably would dabble around with it, but ultimately, wouldn't change my opinion that the current one is just fine. Better eye color and mane (not just hair) style options would be nice. Like, a way of changing the whole mane and not just the top facial part.

More options is always a plus, so go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarles Malarkey View Post
    I predominately play Alliance. In the last six months, I think I've seen one or two Worgen in total.

The model has nothing to do with that, I'm sure.
    You didn't run into me then. =-P
    9 Allies: 4 Worgen fems
    The other 5 are split between Panda, Gnome, and Dwarf, so Worgen have the most.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2013-02-21 at 06:47 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Yes, yes I would. So many customizable options there.
    They looked alot more polished then the live model. How hard would it be to add it as an option? The model was just about finished.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edds View Post
    well dang thats alot. i knew there was more but couldnt remember them all. didnt expect them to be that many
    That isn't even all of them, sadly. Personally I don't have real issue with the style of the Live; it's not my cup of tea at all, but if some people like it that's fine. I don't like gnomes either, but I wouldn't go around asking Blizz to change the style of their models. I just hate the fact that it's riddled with bugs that have still yet to be touched for over two years
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2013-02-21 at 06:53 AM.

Sig by Isilrien

the only thing i'd change is slightly reduce the snarl, reduce the size of the bushy mane, and slightly smaller/squintier eyes. other than that, it's really grown on me. the alpha model isn't savage enough, too cutsie, especially with the hairstyles. i agree with blizz's more savage approach besides the aforementioned fixes. besides, one of the main reasons to add worgen to the alliance was to add a more savage race, and that goal can't really be accomplished if we have puppies instead of werewolves running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Keakee View Post
    Here you go:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BMBLB View Post
    the only thing i'd change is slightly reduce the snarl, reduce the size of the bushy mane, and slightly smaller/squintier eyes. other than that, it's really grown on me. the alpha model isn't savage enough, too cutsie, especially with the hairstyles. i agree with blizz's more savage approach besides the aforementioned fixes. besides, one of the main reasons to add worgen to the alliance was to add a more savage race, and that goal can't really be accomplished if we have puppies instead of werewolves running around.
    There's no particular reason why you couldn't have both. The eyes are a huge factor in the expression on the face. And I'd rather have the more wolfish head structure of the alpha; it just looks better to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    You didn't run into me then. =-P
    9 Allies: 4 Worgen fems
    The other 5 are split between Panda, Gnome, and Dwarf, so Worgen have the most.
    I'm one of like 3 or 4 people who play worgen on my server.

That I know of, anyway. And all one has to do is look at my signature to see that I love worgen.
    Last edited by Thorkir; 2013-02-21 at 09:06 AM.

Quickies. School and work has been keeping me away from drawing and image editing. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    current female worgen creep me out...it's their eyes they look weird

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyna Starstrider View Post
    Quickies. School and work has been keeping me away from drawing and image editing. D:
    LOVE the snarl from the front. In my very humble opinion I'd say both the male and female have a muzzle that's a tiny bit too long from the side, but other than that, she looks like a female version of the male, she still looks female, and she looks ferocious. I love it!

But you should probably post this in the mega-compilation thread instead of here, this thread I think is just a black or white "alpha versus live"...

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyna Starstrider View Post
    I love the fluff (for the life of me, I can't remember the proper name for it, and I'll probably feel stupid when someone reminds me) around their neck. It would greatly help to hide how long and thin the live female's neck is.
    Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    LOVE the snarl from the front. In my very humble opinion I'd say both the male and female have a muzzle that's a tiny bit too long from the side, but other than that, she looks like a female version of the male, she still looks female, and she looks ferocious. I love it!
    It actually looks like pictures I've seen of real wolves snarling, which is far better than what we have.

I love the way the male worgen look so I probably wouldnt choose a female regardless of what face model they had.