Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Anybody else wants to see Moira's story progression?

Since Cata, she is only bickering with her peers without concocting any scheme of her own. I think Blizzard is missing out on a character with such huge potential. She is an angry regent lady with daddy issues, and would be the one who raise the future King of the Dwarves. In the manga, even her father had nightmare that she will carry Ragnaros' baby. She can be Alliance's very own Sylvanas.

Nah. I find her boring and annoying. There are so many other characters I'd like to see them develop. I know they have a whole team, and anyone in the World of Warcraft Team can contribute, but I'd prefer more loose ends tied up, and better story telling with other characters then her progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Nah. I find her boring and annoying.
    Your name, it doesn't have the 'D'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I've always found her interesting. She's a different type of "Alliance" character for sure.

I doubt they'll use her without Muradin or Falstad though.

Sure why not the alliance needs more grey characters.

had to look on wowhead..didn't know her, but probably yes

Unlike Sylvanas, Moira is a bitch in an unlikable way, so she can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. But I would like there to be more story development for dwarves generally, and for Dark Irons specifically. How about introducing notable dark iron characters into the game? Now they're just a faceless mass of evil dwarves represented by a Bronzebeard.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    yes, it would be cool actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Unlike Sylvanas, Moira is a bitch in an unlikable way, so she can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. But I would like there to be more story development for dwarves generally, and for Dark Irons specifically. How about introducing notable dark iron characters into the game? Now they're just a faceless mass of evil dwarves represented by a Bronzebeard.
    Agreed, she's a very unlikable character, but she could bring something really interesting to the dwarves story, the race really doesn't have that much going on. Especially considering they've been forced to ally with the same dwarves who summoned Ragnaros in the first place. I'd like to see Moira messing in Alliance business the same way the Grimtotem does from time to time. It'd be cool to see some Bronzebeards/Wildhammers growing to like some Dark Irons or vice versa as well.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I really don't like Moira. And altho I understand Blizzards logic to an extent that she is a part of the "council" - I wouldn't have accepted that at all if I was Muradin and/or Falstad. They were at war with the Dark Irons before, why would they suddenly have empathy for those, just cause she has Stockholm syndrome? Bit thin tbh. If the dark Irons were to turn good suddenly for whatever reason, then fine. But to have that bitch on a throne.. thats pushing it.

I am actually sorry I saved her so many times during Vanilla... waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    If the dark Irons were to turn good suddenly for whatever reason, then fine. But to have that bitch on a throne.. thats pushing it.
    Well, they have "turned good" in a way, or at least have joined the Alliance. There is a remnant of the clan still aligned with the Twilight Hammer, but Moira has brought the majority of the Dark Iron Clan into the Alliance back in Cataclysm. In the Alliance Shrine in Pandaria there are several dark iron dwarves.

And "that bitch" is the daughter of the diamond king, and her son is the legitimate heir to the thrones of both Ironforge and Shadowforge.

Quote Originally Posted by iscalio View Post
    Well, they have "turned good" in a way, or at least have joined the Alliance. There is a remnant of the clan still aligned with the Twilight Hammer, but Moira has brought the majority of Dark Iron into the Alliance back in Cataclysm. In the Alliance Shrine in Pandaria there are several dark iron dwarves.

And "that bitch" is the daughter of the diamond king, and her son is the legitimate heir to the throne of both Ironforge and Shadowforge.
    While I know this... I just would have serious trust issues. If her son/daughter (has she delivered it yet?) is born, let it be raised in a good way under supervision and not just by it's mother. The way she speaks ... it makes my skin crawl... She might aswell be a traitor in the end.

If her son/daughter (has she delivered it yet?) is born
    The future King of two Thrones under the Mountain has been born, yes. He can be seen in-game since 2010, right next to Moira.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I know this... I just would have serious trust issues. If her son/daughter (has she delivered it yet?) is born, let it be raised in a good way under supervision and not just by it's mother. The way she speaks ... it makes my skin crawl... She might aswell be a traitor in the end.
    Fairly sure she is traitorous, and only allied the Dark Irons with the other dwarf clans because Varian showed up in IF and was about to snap her neck. Only thing she could do is run back to Blackrock or try to form a council with the others. The other clans don't like the Dark Irons, but they won't touch Moira because of her father, and the fact that her son (she's given birth already, yes) is the heir to the throne. They simply can't touch her.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Fairly sure she is traitorous, and only allied the Dark Irons with the other dwarf clans because Varian showed up in IF and was about to snap her neck. Only thing she could do is run back to Blackrock or try to form a council with the others.
    Those Dark Iron that did not follow Moira would not welcome her. They think little of her and her son, as Ambassador Slaghammer makes clear: "That halfbreed runt will never be my emperor!"

The three clans were allies for centuries before the War of the Three Hammers. Now that the Twilight's Hammer is more or less defeated, both Grim Batol and Shadowforge City should be liberated. A new High King to follow in Modimus Anvilmar's footsteps would be a glorious future for the dwarves, and Moira's son could be just that. Racism should not prevent it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not just Moira, the entire council, yes please.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I don't really get how Moira's any less likable than Sylvanas, I think it's a shame they havent' done more with her and the dark irons.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    I'd rather see something with Tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I'd rather see something with Tyrande
    You mean like a little patience?

Blizz is pretty determined to make her seem incompetent, you'd think nelf fans would want to give her a break before sending her into the (character)slaughterhouse again.
    Twas brillig

I'd like to see any of the leaders progression other than Varian (and Tyrande looking like an idiot) and Garrosh with Voljin being a punching bag.