Am I immune to legendary-drops?

Total of 87 Ragnaros & 34 Illidan kills on my Warrior, most of them solo. Never seen the eye or either of the Warglaives dropping. On the mount-side I've been lucky (Al'ar, Onyxia), but really getting worried whether some GM has locked my character to epic-quality

Are you having similiar issues with the raid-drops?

Deleted
    I can relate to that, I must've killed Lich King 25h like 50 times and still no shadowmourne drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    I can relate to that, I must've killed Lich King 25h like 50 times and still no shadowmourne drop.
    ... .... Not quite sure, if being serious ...

On-Topic: I feel you, my luck with loot in general is just shitty. I never get any rare items, mounts or armour.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cringe, I cry, I laugh, I lament, I do a little dance.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Drop? Has it changed from a quest?

I've seemed to have had better luck with getting legendary gear to drop when running the raid with someone else that has never done it before then simply solo'ing it by myself. :S
    (Just let them know you place a claim on a particular item.)

Deleted
    I can relate but I feel like my luck dried up or something though. I've been farming the Right binding off Garr since before ICC launched on an almost weekly basis, I took some time off from the game a couple times. My warrior got the eye off ragnaros on it's first run and I got thori'dal from kil'jaden on my third time. So I think my legendary luck has been used up hehe, hopefully it's built up enough to get the right binding sometime in the near future.
    I hope your luck changes though!

Quote Originally Posted by ncnash83 View Post
    I can relate but I feel like my luck dried up or something though. I've been farming the Right binding off Garr since before ICC launched on an almost weekly basis, I took some time off from the game a couple times. My warrior got the eye off ragnaros on it's first run and I got thori'dal from kil'jaden on my third time. So I think my legendary luck has been used up hehe, hopefully it's built up enough to get the right binding sometime in the near future.
    I hope your luck changes though!
    That's why I do these raids with one other player that's new to them. I would like to say it's just pure luck that the legendary gear drops more when I'm with someone new to the place, but I've had it happen now many many times back when I was trying to get TF (always the binding I didn't need or the Eye which I already had) that it doesn't seem coincidence. Guess I'm just rubbing off someone else's "luck." ^.^
    Last edited by Libram; 2013-02-12 at 03:29 PM.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had farmed the Eye of Sulfruas on my druid for about 4years, nothing, not one drop, then i got both halves of Thunderfury in one run randomly, so, even though i couldn't use it i made it up lol, (Sucked i didn't get the achiev though, even though it got my guild the achiev o.O) Then i got both halves again, which sit in my bank, then i finaly got the Eye of sulfuras after getting it twice on my warrior while trying to get the TF halves lol, and since then I've seen it drop 4more times, (i Still run MC because i love it)

Basically keep trying, i had no luck for years then within 6months saw 12 drops in MC of legendarys>.<

Deleted
    i've had the eye drop 2 times in row

Haha I feel you man. I got my mace last week after a total of 49 raggy kills without seeing ANY legendary drop, not a single binding. I thought I was immune as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    I had farmed the Eye of Sulfruas on my druid for about 4years, nothing, not one drop, then i got both halves of Thunderfury in one run randomly, so, even though i couldn't use it i made it up lol, (Sucked i didn't get the achiev though, even though it got my guild the achiev o.O) Then i got both halves again, which sit in my bank, then i finaly got the Eye of sulfuras after getting it twice on my warrior while trying to get the TF halves lol, and since then I've seen it drop 4more times, (i Still run MC because i love it)

Basically keep trying, i had no luck for years then within 6months saw 12 drops in MC of legendarys>.<
    I quit doing it on any alts, in fear of seeing it drop while not on my Hunter...I'd cry so much if that happened.

Got the eye on my shaman years and years ago (got it made during tbc after no luck during vanilla)

No eye on my 29th kill so far on rag I do believe on my DK, got 1 binding though, which ive only ever seen drop when my friend got both bindings on the same run (super lucky) I need barons binding to complete my windfury as I got all the items needed. I have one glaive the offhand. I need mainhand to complete it, shame black temples so FREAKING long i hate soloing it as I cant skip bosses.

Deleted
    It's all about RNG. It took me over 120 twenty Geddon-kills to get the 2nd half of Thunderfury. After that I went farming MC for Gold and got another set of both bindings within 10 resets^^
    So, RNG is RNG, that's about it.

Deleted
    You know, I feel your pain.
    Im not even gonna post how many raggy kills because every time i kill him and gets nothing my soul gets darker.Now it hungers of other people souls....

Thats why every time the Mog Legendary topic pops up and someone says..."Nooo,everybody would be in legendaries then" I want to put my hands through the screen and stangulate the guy while I scream with foam in my mouth "How!!?? How!!!??".

Nothing more.Thank you for your attention.

I know that feeling.

I have 26 Sigils of Power and 2 Sigils of Wisdom.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 main hand glavies in a row

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I feel the same for Garr tbh.
    I've got 4 bindings on 4 different chars - all from Baron. I don't even believe in it anymore after more than a year of killing him 4 times a week.

Nope, have both TF and Sulfuras and got them within 9 kills of Raggy
    Warglaive MH dropped for me last week after 8 kills :-)

I killed Rag like 40 times on my tauren druid, then I faction changed to worgen and I got the eye to drop on my first kill.