Avg item lvl on KR Servers is 520....

So wowprogess got an update on how they judge players gear and it seems like KR servers get x4 item upgrades and get end up with a 525 gear.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/ <- world
    http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/us <- US

Seems legit.

The raid bosses are harder and drop higher ilvl loot. What did you expect?

10+ Year Old Account
    On Asian servers, 25-man bosses drop higher quality equipment than 10. This does cause disparity.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    The raid bosses are harder and drop higher ilvl loot. What did you expect?
    I know they drop a higher item lvl, But I've never heard about them being harder...

Don't they get Raid Resets twice per week also? Or was that scrapped and they put in the increased loot iLvl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Don't they get Raid Resets twice per week also? Or was that scrapped and they put in the increased loot iLvl?
    I think they got rid of that back in FL. As far as I know they just tried it for a few weeks. Idk for sure though.
    Aelmagus
    <Delusions of Grandeur>
    [H] Runetotem - US

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I am so triggered right now.

I think they do 8% more dmg and have 8% more health. But also the reason you think an item can be upgraded 4 times is because when the item drops off the boss it is already upgraded 2/4. So they still only get 2 upgrades like western servers, the ilvl is just higher to start with.

Edit: Source http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/12/13/25...ards-on-asian/

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Korea/TW/China are all the same I think. No shared 10/25 lockout (but no 25s bother with 10 atm) and bosses were buffed by 8%. Ilevels are increased by 8 as well. One reset a week as well.

Deleted
    Old news and the content is harder.

If they aren't already they should seperate the KR and US/EU progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    I think they got rid of that back in FL. As far as I know they just tried it for a few weeks. Idk for sure though.

With x4 upgrades on alot of their gear. I would not be surpised it they still do raid resets twice a week.

Deleted
    -10 man and 25 man are having seperated lockouts
    -25 man drops 2/4 upgraded items
    for example heroic MV now drops 502+4*2 = 510 loots, and can be further upgraded by twice. So 25-man loots are now having 8 extra ilvs comparing with 10-man loots

-All 25 man bosses in asia are now having 10% health buffed (both normal and heroic)
    -All 25 man bosses in asia are now having 8~10% damage buffed (both normal and heroic)

np

Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post
    I think they do 8% more dmg and have 8% more health. But also the reason you think an item can be upgraded 4 times is because when the item drops off the boss it is already upgraded 2/4. So they still only get 2 upgrades like western servers, the ilvl is just higher to start with.

Edit: Source http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/12/13/25...ards-on-asian/
    Ah, Neat. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    I know they drop a higher item lvl, But I've never heard about them being harder...

the bosses have 8% more HP than they do in EU/US and hit 8% harder with all abilities they have, ergo, they are harder.

Deleted
    Those ....Asians.....Me=Jelly............

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblazer View Post
    Those ....Asians.....Me=Jelly............
    I wouldn't say Jelly about that. People always complain about some of the stuff Blizzard does for KR/CH. What everyone seems to forget is that they don't pay for the game or a monthly 15 fee. They pay for gametime. So if 15 dollars pays for 60 hours of game time and they play that in 2 weeks because of the amount of raiding they do we actually have a better deal than they do.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    So wowprogess got an update on how they judge players gear and it seems like KR servers get x4 item upgrades and get end up with a 525 gear.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/ <- world
    http://www.wowprogress.com/gearscore/us <- US

Seems legit.
    apperently you have no idea whats going on, try the search function

Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    At least wish WOL would separate them in the rankings.
    play better bro.

How do people still not know this? It was front page for weeks and a simple search will show everything you need to know about it.

Now the question is, will KR 10 man T15 World Firsts with T14 25-man gear count? I can see KR 25 man guilds with 520+ ilvl switch to 10 man to faceroll the content next tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Over9000 topics about this.
    I really don't care how things go on their realms, my goal is to clear as much as possible heroics till 5.2.