Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Buy it

If it breaks, talk to Razor support, they're quite sympathetic when it comes to replacing things even out of warranty, for them it prevents people posting on random internet forums when others ask about their products, with answers such as "No no no" or "Don't buy this, what ever you do", although usually those kind of people haven't even tried to get it replaced, they just QQ

Also for everyone posting about it breaking after X months, you've been dumb, all electronic goods are forced by law to have a 1 year return to factory warranty which you can either do by sending it back to the retailer or taking it up with the manufacturer

Why even consider a razer naga when you can get a Logitech G600

ive had 2 naga mice. Both broken before 5 months. They are utterly garbage. Buttons shut down of regular use. Had the naga epic. Cost a fortune. Sucked ass

had the g600 since release now. No sign of usage. Works like a charm

yes, been through two of em in about 3 years, but its totally worth it.
    The most trusted and reliable mainstream republican website: http://Dailystormer.com

I have used the mouse you have linked for 3+ years and am exceptionally happy with it and would buy another one when this one finally dies.
    There are some things to note for this mouse that I have learned however. The two buttons on the top mouse button 4 and mouse button 5 are the most prone to breaking, mb4 was my feral tank druids fairie fire in icc and got mashed every 6s for hours on end and eventually broke. I hold nothing against the mouse for that button going I WAS mashing it extremely hard thousands of times a night after learning this I moved less used keybinds to the remaining top key (ptt key). That being said the ONLY button that broke on me is mb4 and I mash the side pad just as much and for an extra 3 years it's still going strong.
    This mouse takes some learning. You need the muscle memory to be able to hit the right button on the side. At first you will sometimes miskey or fumble to get the right one but I strongly suggest just pushing through the clumsiness it will come. I also suggest for learning purposes you arrange your in-game bars to match the naga side pad 3 rows of 4 so you can look on your screen, then feel for the right button.
    One more VERY important thing I can suggest to learning the naga is you need to adjust your grip on it. Most mouses use your pointer finger on left click, middle on right. If you use this grip the top mouse buttons will be inaccessable and most people will have trouble reaching the back column of side buttons. Slide your hand one finger to the right, use your pointer on mb4 and mb5 your middle is on the right click and your index is on the left. Your pinky rests in the curved groove on the right side. This will be awkward at first but it is the optimal naga grip and it is only awkward because your muscle memory tells you different. Also some people have issues when moving the mouse the hit the side keypad and miskey, palm the mouse and move it from the large back end.

The logitech g600 is a viable second choice, I have logged maybe 100 hours on one this summer. For all intents it is a dressed up naga epic. 1 extra button and the mousewheel has left and right clicks (3 extra buttons technically). The mb4 and mb5 are not located on the left front but in the middle like the epics are which means you use a standard grip and middle finger to use them. The extra mouse button is located where your pinkey would rest on the naga (only nice feature I wish was on the naga) and the side keypad is grooved and conformed to (supposedly) help find your keys. I found the grooves got in the way when quickly changing button presses.

Overall whether you choose razer or logitech a mouse like this will change and enhance your gaming experience. Whenever I play with a regular mouse it feels like I am missing a limb.

Quote Originally Posted by jschulth View Post
    I also have a hard time believing you need 48 keybinds in this game.
    At max lvl with rotations I think the most keys people use for their role is still under 10.
    Add cooldowns, maybe a mount, maybe even a target mark.
    After you get past your standard keybinds (non mouse around your movement fingers on the keyboard) there is no way you need 48 keys bound. Unless you are binding food/drink/bags/character screen/stupid chat macro's/etc inifity list.
    You should really ask how many keys you might actually need binding.
    For me it was under 9.
    For others (assuming keyboard turners) it might be more.
    I never said you NEEDED 48 keybinds. You said this:

The 12 buttons on the razr give you ZERO possible combinations of NEW keys.
    I just pointed out that the statement you made was 100% false.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've had mine for 2 years. I love mine and wouldn't replace it for anything else ^.^

Nice to be able to keybind 24 spells without issue and more if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by jschulth View Post
    I also have a hard time believing you need 48 keybinds in this game.
    At max lvl with rotations I think the most keys people use for their role is still under 10.
    Add cooldowns, maybe a mount, maybe even a target mark.
    After you get past your standard keybinds (non mouse around your movement fingers on the keyboard) there is no way you need 48 keys bound. Unless you are binding food/drink/bags/character screen/stupid chat macro's/etc inifity list.
    You should really ask how many keys you might actually need binding.
    For me it was under 9.
    For others (assuming keyboard turners) it might be more.
    I play every class in the game, and the least binds I have is my FDK with 27.. Most hybrids use more than 50 binds.

OT: I've had my Razer Naga for 4 years, still works perfectly. Best mouse I've ever used.

Had my Naga, Razer keyboard, Razer Headset and Razer gaming surface all over a year and haven't have any problems with it or anything break. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

50 binds, lol. I've raided tbc to cata with only spells bound to my naga, and never had any problems whatsoever. 50 Binds is total overkill. and i too had every class at max in cata. Some shit u can just click on w/o any noticable performance drop. I never bind more than 12-13 spells to my mouse, the rest i click, and it works just fine

OT: i love my naga. Dunno if the Logitech g600 is better or not and dont care, the naga provides me with everything i want, and has been goin for 3years now without a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have the normal nage mouse over 2 years now. Still works the same way it did when I first got it. Only thing with mine is the same as mentioned above, the black paint comes off the buttons at your thumb and they become all blue from the light behind them. Don't mind that though, mine has gotten some seriously heavy use and that's the only thing wrong with it.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

i love mine. wouldn't be able to game without it.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

i've been using razer nagas for a while because they are the smallest gaming mice i can find. they are not as durable as some of the logitech mice but the movement is smooth and the tracking is fine.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

The only complaints I have about the Naga is that the right and left buttons don't last as long as they should (about a year) and I HATE the placement of the forward and back buttons on the newer versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Razer deathadder does the job for me. It has nice feel.

It's definitely a quality mouse, it enables a whole new set of options in terms of keybinds and such, it might also improve your performance. Having said this, it takes a while to learn to use it properly and personally I dislike having those 12 buttons, but the mouse is very comfortable in terms of ergonomics.

I will sing the praises of the standard Razer Naga forever. I not only played WoW a lot I had a job working from my home computer clicking around for 3 years and it lasted that entire duration without ever faltering. It only started to die towards the end (and even think I think letting a friend's little kid mess with it had something to do with this) but was otherwise spectacular in every regard. You can rebind the keys in the driver so that they're not 1234567890-=. For example my 7 is rebound to Alt makes it easier to do keybinds with that so I don't have to shift my hand. Overall I've been extremely satisfied. This replacement is going on a year and a half and still going strong. It's one of the few products I'd recommend. Also like Xs says if it breaks way early, talk to them they're pretty good about helping out.

long story short:
    give it a try. if you'll like it you'll keep it, else you can simply return it :P

i can't live without that amount of buttons after having played with it for about a month anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot play PC games anymore without a razer naga. Period. Best mouse ever created.

Ive heard that some people say they break easy, maybe if your a cry baby rager who slams their mouse down when they get pwnd in League Of Legends. I purchased the original naga, and gave it to a friend about 9 months ago, still working perfectly and purchased the epic because its wireless. I dont know a single person in my 10 man raiding guild that doesnt use one. How the hell could someone play WoW and not use one is the real question.

Absolutely. I have loved mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off-topic but if someone says "you only need 12 binds in WoW" or something even close to that, you know he is a clicker. I got 50 keybinds (+the normal movement, jumping, menubuttons) in WoW and still could use a couple of more good binds.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.