Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Important/Favorite "Middle, minor, and supporting" characters.

Alright so we talk a lot about Sylvanas and Thrall and Varian and Anduin and Tyrande... but what about the non-faction leaders?

People like say, Nazgrim or Admiral Taylor or Gorgonna or Cassius the White?

What about Kil'karil and Zentabra? Or Sentinel Lyalia and the Slabchisel siblings?

What about Calder Gray and Kelsey Steelspark?

Who are some of the minor characters or memorable NPCs you've really liked going through the game that you'd loved to see more often?
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    Shattrath's warring vendors.

Like most such things, making a big deal of them/bringing them back would kinda ruin it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Augh View Post
    Shattrath's warring vendors.

Like most such things, making a big deal of them/bringing them back would kinda ruin it though.

They could do it asric/jadaar style. Funny background folks.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Liadrin. She's been criminally underused.

I'm hoping they find a midpoint for her between atoner and naaru vampire.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Liadrin. She's been criminally underused.

I'm hoping they find a midpoint for her between atoner and naaru vampire.
    Impossible, she'll be saintly and we'll all LIKE IT.

Because Blizz wants to make everyone Army of the Light
    Twas brillig

Valeera Sanguinar blizz needs to do something with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rexxxxxxxxxxxaaaaaarrr!!! I'm guessing he will rear his beautiful ugly head in a legion expansion, but there WILL BE a vacant Warchief post soon enough. Jus sayin.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    They could do it asric/jadaar style. Funny background folks.
    Those boys. My favorites.

I've also got a big soft spot for Thassarian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta be Nobundo. For a character equivalent of Liadrin he never got any real spotlight in game and never got featured in Cata in any way besides just being there's once or twice in an expansion predominantly about shamanism. For a guy that had such a huge effect on the Draenei he has been significantly underused to the point where his lore really only exists in the form of his short story and next to nothing in game. Give him some development.

Another favourite of mine is Thargas Anvilmar. The dudes a badass and comes from one of the most important Dwarven families.
    As for other minor characters I've got a soft spot for Admiral Taylor, if for no other reason than the fact I love Jamieson Price.

I always liked Gorgonna and Zaela. I think the story has always needed a strong, honorable, orc female. Garona and Thrall's shacklewife don't cut it for me.

Nathanos has always been a favorite of mine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I always liked Gorgonna and Zaela. I think the story has always needed a strong, honorable, orc female. Garona and Thrall's shacklewife don't cut it for me.

Nathanos has always been a favorite of mine too.
    I'm a fan of them too, kind of sad we haven't seen more of them. I'm also honestly worried we'll end up killing Zaela in the SoO

I used to like Nathanos but this whole "feigned death" thing was lame, should've had shadowpriests raise him. (Like Lady Cozwynn!)
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Zen'Kiki!

He's a total sweetheart. <3 <3 <3

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I'm a fan of them too, kind of sad we haven't seen more of them. I'm also honestly worried we'll end up killing Zaela in the SoO

I used to like Nathanos but this whole "feigned death" thing was lame, should've had shadowpriests raise him. (Like Lady Cozwynn!)
    Hoping she doesn't get the ax either. I would love to see a cutscene of her confronting Garrosh about his honor and/or trying to reason with him.

Wilfred Fizzlebang. He was not around long and he got roasted by a demon, but anyone who can be 2 feet tall and still demand obedience from an eredar lord has some serious balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Hoping she doesn't get the ax either. I would love to see a cutscene of her confronting Garrosh about his honor and/or trying to reason with him.
    Ditto. He's doing now what Mor'ghor was doing before (just swap demons with sha / evil-enslaved elements) so I'd like her to call him out on how far he's fallen.
    Twas brillig

Being a DK, I would have loved to see more Thassarian in the Alliance frontlines. Too bad Death Knights are like TBC's Draenei or Cata's Worgen; forgotten in lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mishka. The Draenei Rogue we all need, want, and love.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Budd Nedreck for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkenedfist View Post
    Valeera Sanguinar blizz needs to do something with her.
    Her I wish they brought her in for something at least! I also miss zuni the greatest troll ever!(Yes I know he died)

10+ Year Old Account
    Toshe Chaosrender is badass too. A shaman who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.