Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm still waiting for that ''tourist attraction'' in Uldum that some NPC's promised us

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'm still waiting for that ''tourist attraction'' in Uldum that some NPC's promised us
    I'm still waiting for Gnomebliteration to become a daily.

*shakes fist at Blizzard*
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Greektoast View Post
    It seems as though Blizzard has completely forgotten the Ramkahen. I mean, are they still there? Are they ignorant to everything going on around them? They have their own culture they've accepted us into, one with a hierarchy and conflict. They're different than any of the other races we've encountered in Azeroth due to the fact that they have an entire empire and are a mostly good group of peoples.

What's the deal Blizzard? Are they just dead and gone now?
    They may re-visit in the future.

The inclusion of Tol'vir as an existing race in World of Warcraft was done in order to answer lingering "wtf?" questions left over from WC3 and Vanilla.

Why did the Scourge and insect races have enslaved cat people in their army? Oh. That's why. I guess. Okay.

Move on.

My only problem with Ramkahen -or anything Uldum, in general- is that it was a little too much Egypt-like for my taste. Could have been more original.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Water Lords could show up later when we resolve the Neptulon story, Ashen Verdict are probably chilling (haha) in Icecrown Citadel watching over Bolvar (the members from the Ebon Blade, at least), and if we ever get a full-on elemental planes expansion, I suspect the Firelands will look very different, what with the trees everywhere...
    Why are you assuming everyone knows about Bolvar. Tirion Fordring knows about Bolvar and that's where the list ends. Officially, the lich king was defeated. Bolvar is a secret, and we all know the Alliance doesn't take in its member who have become undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greektoast View Post
    Are they just dead and gone now?
    And OH!
    I've been travelling on this road too long!
    Trying to find my way back home!
    The old me is dead and gone
    Dead and gooooone

-Justin Ramkenlake

P.S. I'll leave now...
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

It's impossible to keep every race and orginization up to date with every expansion.

Anyway, the Tol'vir keep true to their ancient duty, which is to protect Uldum. It doesn't make sense for them to care about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's impossible to keep every race and orginization up to date with every expansion.

Anyway, the Tol'vir keep true to their ancient duty, which is to protect Uldum. It doesn't make sense for them to care about anything else.
    It would be pretty weird if all the races and factions of Azeroth stalked us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Water Lords could show up later when we resolve the Neptulon story
    Metzen said they're very content with the way that storyline ended.

I hope that means "we're content with the way that storyline ended [in cataclysm]" and not "[forever.]"

I'm really looking forward to a Naga expansion, but with all the hate people had for Vashj'ir (sad face, I loved the place) they probably will leave it for a long while.

They are gone but not forgotten!

Ramkahen put to death all the neferset for siding with Deathwing against them. It was in the quest for pandaria story

15+ Year Old Account
    They're in the trash bin along with wolvar, oracles, draenei, vrykul, Thorium Brotherhood, Revantusk trolls, naga, Mag'har orcs, Mok'nathal, sporeloks and God knows how many races which Blizzard designed as mere props.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I don't even know where there even is a Hydraxian Waterlord ... still grinding the rep.
    I saw one once...no unique model or anything, he's just a big ol' water elemental. Yet another reason to hate that rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmmmm i guess where the mogu will end up next xpack

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    hmmmmm i guess where the mogu will end up next xpack
    Mogu carved out that coveted "WE'RE TITAN CREATIONS!" niche, meaning they might have some future semblance of relevance.

Hell, they might even fight the Burning Legion; they are titan creations, and it would be in their design to do so.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Mogu carved out that coveted "WE'RE TITAN CREATIONS!" niche, meaning they might have some future semblance of relevance.

Hell, they might even fight the Burning Legion; they are titan creations, and it would be in their design to do so.
    so were the cat ppl we speak of now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    so were the cat ppl we speak of now
    Indeed. But remember, Blizzard already forgot about them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

They and everything else Uldum can remain in the southside of Kalimdor, forgotten.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can read their up-to-date situation in the "Lili's adventure" story on the official site. Before setting out to Pandaria, Lili and Chen arrive in Uldum.

The Neferset are being rounded up and executed for treason. The Ramkahen are not a forgiving people, nor should they be.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.