Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DomesticViolence View Post
    Then I remembered my chopper could fly...
    why hasnt blizz allowed mechano hogs to fly now i mean come on

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I need to level a horde just to see some of these quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Welcome to the Machine

My favorite quest of all time.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    What do you think?
    I think Welcome to the Machine and The Day Deathwing Came are two of the worsts lore killing quests in the game.
    Especially Welcome to the Machine. Why is this quest on RP realms? It breaks plenty of rules. It's totally out of character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I think Welcome to the Machine and The Day Deathwing Came are two of the worsts lore killing quests in the game.
    Especially Welcome to the Machine. Why is this quest on RP realms? It breaks plenty of rules. It's totally out of character.
    So RP realm players can't go on quests? And Orkus or Johnny Awesome couldn't be regarded as complete lunatics?

Not just one quest but without doubt the Battered Hilt quest line was my favourite, it had a great story, was not too long or overly grindy and it was long enough to feel worthwhile. Going back to the Sunwell was amazing by the end I really felt like I had been on an epic journey to create a very powerful weapon.

Though a little off topic the most saddest heartwrenching quest in wow has to be the horde quest called Life in Mist of pandaria

I wouldnt like to spoil what happens but the cutscene will make you shed a tear it even made a heartless bastard like me kinda teary eyed

Though a little off topic the most saddest heartwrenching quest in wow has to be the horde quest called Life in Mist of pandaria
    Have you quested in EPL? Pamela Redpath is a pretty heartwrenching story. Poor little girl.

Glad they changed the method of those as well as the druid and warlock quests; they were a pain in the ass at the time and clearly time sinks, although for the time they were alright since there wasn't much else to do
    You had to have epic flying on your druid before you could do the swift flight form quests, which cost 5k at the time.
    The Warlock Dreadsteed quest cost between 700 - 800 gold depending on whether or not you were able to make some of the required earlier quest mats yourself, buying the spell directly from the trainer was 800 gold. I had a blacksmith/miner so I managed to do the quest chain for cheaper than just buying the skill. Plus I got a FOS for it.

I never had a paladin that did the quests before they removed it, sadly.

Favour quests;
    Faded Wizard hat from the Azuregos quest chain in Azshara
    Anything involving Mankrik
    New hillsbrad quest chain, up to an including "nuking" the 5 fingers of Hillsbrad. (Dumas, Johnny Awesome and Orkus are awesome)
    The Day Deathwing Came
    The old Blackrock Depths quest chain, back when you had to pick up each step from Kargath in badlands.
    Upgrading dungeon 1 set to dungeon 2 set
    Scepter of the Shifting Sands
    Fiona's caravan
    Maghar quest chain in Nagrand
    Wrathgate quest chain in Dragonblight, it's a shame they had to remove Battle for Undercity because of lore reasons )same reason the maghar quest chain got altered, Thrall isn't in org anymore as warchief)
    Baron Sabellian in Blade's Edge
    BWL attunement quest (for the quest text for the letter to the quartermaster, he really is one stupid orc)
    Battle for Crimson Watch (tabard of the Illidari)
    The old level 36 Warrior quest. Getting that axe at level 36 was beats mode! It was better than the BOA axe at level 36!
    Any of the old Warlock quests to learn how to summon your pets. The succubus one may have had you walk half way across EK, but corrupting the hearts of pure men to summon a being of lust was awesome!
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2013-02-13 at 09:08 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. I hate questing overall in WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones that actually seem relevant to lore like Wrathgate/Battle for Undercity, or comedy ones like the Day Deathwing came.

I like some vehicle ones, provide the vehicle is capable of mass destruction. The Klaxxi daily one was an exception, because it moved so frikkin slow.
    Bombing stuff from a safe distance up.
    That one involving the flaming ball running over crazy gnomes in Uldum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    So RP realm players can't go on quests? And Orkus or Johnny Awesome couldn't be regarded as complete lunatics?
    These characters shouldn't exist in lore. They break character.

Blizzard always liked to put little easter eggs and jokes into their games, but now it appears jokes are the main drive of the game instead of an added extra.

The quests I always seem to find myself doing over and over again are in Borean Tundra, the baby murloc quest chain. It's lost the appeal now though since they were forced to change the sound baby murlocs made they are nowhere near as cute

10+ Year Old Account
    battered hilt chain
    battle for the undercity (both sides)
    ally quest in grizzly hills when worgen (old model) chase across the entire zone while you're on horseback
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

an all time favourite quest chain for me was the paladin charger quest, my paladin was my first real toon and when i got him to 56 (in tbc) i spent a fortune (like 600g at the time) on mats to get my charger and work through the questchain - it was long, hard work and epic. (well for me as new player) - i'll never forget the day i came out of strath and mounted my charger for the first time - my first epic land mount, i was dead chuffed.

following on from the that, the village of sad panda's in krasarang is another of my favourite quest hubs, rolling the panda dude back to town makes me laugh every time.

i've had a lot of fun playing through the 1-60 quests, i can't remember any more specific ones, but there are a few gems out there that i really enjoy playing through everytime i roll a new toon.

recently i've just started levelling a horde monk, playing through the 1-60 quests again as horde was a real eye opener, as a lot of the zones i would normally quest through on alliance side, i am horribly bored of repeating, however, i pushed myself through them on my horde, only to find, that a lot of the quests, even though on the same mobs, in the same zones, have completely different requirements - which actually changed the level grind considerably enough that i really enjoyed going through it again.

i didn't realise how much of a difference between horde and alliance quests there could be in the same zone - i always though, same zone, same quests, but i was oh so wrong.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by Anastara View Post
    The quests I always seem to find myself doing over and over again are in Borean Tundra, the baby murloc quest chain. It's lost the appeal now though since they were forced to change the sound baby murlocs made they are nowhere near as cute
    What the hell? Forced to change the sound baby Murlocs made? Were kids regressing into drooling, infantile messes trying to imitate it or were people straight up dying from the cuteness? Elaborate, please.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rhok'delar quest line.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I loved the Taunka questline.

Having the Taunka chief mass rezz his villagers and then beat the crap out of the crypt lord overlooking the village was pretty awesome.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    The old school Defias Brotherhood quest chain, that was a brilliant set of quests. Also the alliance Onyxia chain that followed from it.

I also liked the old Stalavan* storyline that was really creepy and fun as your charatcer played detective through 3 zones. (*spelling)
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    The old school Defias Brotherhood quest chain, that was a brilliant set of quests. Also the alliance Onyxia chain that followed from it.

I also liked the old Stalavan* storyline that was really creepy and fun as your charatcer played detective through 3 zones. (*spelling)
    The Legend of Stalvan quests in Duskwood? Man, I must have glossed over those the first time around; what an awesome backstory to those.

He now resides in Manor Mistmantle, lonely and mad, hungering for more revenge on any person who dares come near. Though unknown means, perhaps explained by sheer will to live and kill, Stalvan has become an undead revenant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    I loved the Taunka questline.

Having the Taunka chief mass rezz his villagers and then beat the crap out of the crypt lord overlooking the village was pretty awesome.
    Yeah, I have to admit that was pretty badass.

I quite liked the Battle for Undercity, Razelikh (original one, although the ressurection version from Cataclysm is pretty nice as well, although shorter), Teron Gorefiend, and Matthias Lehnner (or however his name is spelt.. spelled? Ugh). There's many others I loved, but these kind of stand out for me due to lore and awesomeness factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.