Deleted

I am a Night elf hunter, have a guestion!

If I use my Shadowmeld skill, what Night Elfs got, did the enemy still can see my pet??

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    If I use my Shadowmeld skill, what Night Elfs got, did the enemy still can see my pet??
    No, your pet does not gain your stealth. However many pets such as cats and spirit beasts have the ability to stealth on their own. You can however glyph your camoflouge to be true stealth and it affect both you and your pet... defeating the point of having your racial.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmak View Post
    No, your pet does not gain your stealth. However many pets such as cats and spirit beasts have the ability to stealth on their own. You can however glyph your camoflouge to be true stealth and it affect both you and your pet... defeating the point of having your racial.
    And what is the name of that glyph then? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmak View Post
    You can't camouflage your way out of combat. In combat camouflage only lasts 6 seconds.
    Shadowmeld is essentially another feign death. To use on those "OH SHI-" moments when everyone is dieing, you have feign death on cd and don't want to pay the repair bill.