Deleted

Any good weightloss plans online?

I'm sorry if I'm lazy, but I'm trying to loose weight and get more fit. The thing is I have quite limited knowledge about it. Everytime I try to learn more about it I always get so overwhelmed from all the information

Is there any complete weightloss/fitness plans online?

10+ Year Old Account
    Check out the YouTube channel Insanehomefatloss (aint allowed to post links yet, just search Insanehomefatloss)
    You can choose between a variety of exercises for free. Still if you want a complete guide which WORKS; you will probs have to pay off..
    If you have any specific question about a certain thing, feel free to PM me! I am currently studying to become a personal trainer, and I wont give you any bullsh*t answer which those "Fat loss Magazines" give you! Stick to the real thing man :-)

Deleted
    Dont go to insanehomefatloss, its a bullshit channel which is only out for one thing, your money.
    You say you're studying to be a PT but you dont even know that 90% of the content on that channel is bullshit.

Eat less; move more.

Energy in < energy out.

It really isn't that complicated (dead serious here).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Dont go to insanehomefatloss, its a bullshit channel which is only out for one thing, your money.
    You say you're studying to be a PT but you dont even know that 90% of the content on that channel is bullshit.
    Number one, it has nothing to do with money, you can use TIPS! there, like food etc. Which actually is correct, and I told him to take THINGS off there, not follow every workout there to the exact.. read..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AestheticGamer View Post
    Number one, it has nothing to do with money, you can use TIPS! there, like food etc. Which actually is correct, and I told him to take THINGS off there, not follow every workout there to the exact.. read..
    Sorry i dont listen to personal trainers that dont know anything.

I'm going to give everyone here a very brief guide to losing weight and becoming for fit. Ready? Eat more clean foods (whole, less sugars), ensuring you have enough vegetables, fruit, proteins, etc. and get off your ass. Most people want to get fit without putting in the work or depriving themselves of the foods required. In general, you want to avoid too many manufactured foods (even the stuff that looks "healthy" your body doesn't break down or utilize nearly as well as whole foods), and you want to make sure you're drinking plenty of water. Divide your meals up into 3-4 balanced meals over the course of the day with 2-3 snacks mixed in as well, with breakfast/lunch being your largest meals and dinner/supper being your smallest. There is far more that could go into this, but this is a basic overview to give you sense of direction. Eat right and do some sort of exercise every day (20-30 mins bare minimum) and you'll begin to see results.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Sorry i dont listen to personal trainers that dont know anything.
    Why you so mad?
    OT It's hard for someone to tell you, as everyone is different, but the general rule is eat better and move more, But good luck with it and i hope you find something that works for you^^

From my experience, it's more about what you eat. In addition, if you do not move around often then some sort of exercise helps a lot. Even if it's walking around the block a few times. There is no guarantee this will work for everyone but I followed a workout and meal plan that helped me lose 113 pounds in a year. I work out 3-4 times a week alternating muscle groups and eat something every 3 to 4 hours. Just have to keep in mind what you eat each time cannot be loaded with a high amount of (bad) fats, high amount of sugar or other carbs. If you start to work out try to work more protein into your diet, especially on the days you work out. Each time I eat it isn’t a full meal either. Have a decent sized meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner and work in healthy snacks in between. For my workout, it's not an intense make you want to fall over and die kind of work out either. I would start normal with a warm up by walking fast or a jog with or without a treadmill, do whichever weight lifting I had planned for the day, and then finish off with at least 25 minutes of cardio. Now by no means am I a physical trainer. This is only what worked for me and figured I would post it to see if it might interest you to try it.

I am Rogue - Play Free Online Games

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Why you so mad?
    probably because anyone can appreciate that someone else is trying to be helpful

but you know what is great about these threads? they eventually turn into everyone telling everyone that they are full of shit, and there is so much controversy surrounding the subject that the person who asked the question becomes confused and takes absolutely nothing useful away from the discussion, besides "get off your fat ass and walk for 20 minutes a day and eat 2000 calorie diet"

Deleted
    If you wanna get in great shape and gain muscle as well, I can reccomend this plan 100%: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...y-trainer.html

I was stabbed 2 years ago in my legs and my recovery took a long time. It was a while before I could hit the gym again and by that time I had put on a fair bit of weight and lost muscle.. But followed that plan and it was fucking amazing. Its alot of hard work but its a complete daily guide and you get motivation every day from watching the videos by the trainer. Its worth chekcing out for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ogFrenikk View Post
    If you wanna get in great shape and gain muscle as well, I can reccomend this plan 100%: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...y-trainer.html

I was stabbed 2 years ago in my legs and my recovery took a long time. It was a while before I could hit the gym again and by that time I had put on a fair bit of weight and lost muscle.. But followed that plan and it was fucking amazing. Its alot of hard work but its a complete daily guide and you get motivation every day from watching the videos by the trainer. Its worth chekcing out for sure.
    Nah screw that guy, i'd never follow a guide from somebody that's obviously on the juice.... at least be honest about it. Not saying it won't work... but there's a huge difference between somebody on the juice (diet and workout) as opposed to somebody who isn't. Been there, done that.

OT: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/find...2039-male.html

But honestly it's not hard to lose weight, it's a lot easier than trying to gain (healthy) weight. Just eat less calories than your body needs per day (about 300 under it). Count your calories, it's a shitty job at the beginning but once you know how much a certain dish gives you it becomes extremely easy. Most gyms have modern cardio machines that you can attach to your arm that measures your heart rytm and can give you a good indication on how many calories you are losing with the workout you are currently doing.

myfitnesspal

fitocracy

runtastic pro

couch to 5k

there are many apps and websites out there that have things for you to follow.
    as a weight loss plan? might as well just order insanity or p90x. otherwise you're looking at self-research.
    self research is important, you should always do your own research and make your own goals.