Poll: Which zone did you like dueling in best?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Ally Duelers: Stormwind or Dun Morogh?

I remember back in the day everyone was pretty much dueling outside IF, in snowy Dun Morogh. Now that Stormwind is the capital everyone is in, it's mostly right outside the SW gates in Elwynn.

Which zone did you prefer dueling in? Me, I personally prefer Dun Morogh over Elwynn.

Dun Morogh is where I have all of my dueling memories, but that was back in BC when duels were still new and fun to me so that definitely attributes to it. These days I'm an orc, so outside Orgrimmar is where it all goes down.

Horde it's all outside Org... Ally seems to always been in Goldshire or just outside Stormwind.

Dun Morogh even tho I always hang out in Stormwind now. I liked when people were all over the place.

I remember when you could duel inside IF in front of the bank by using a little patch near the brazier that let you initiate a duel. Was a lot of fun. I think that was fixed in BC.

Some of my better memories were in Elwynn during the small gap I mainly played Alliance.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa