Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane is ridiculously popular in 5.1 (made me reroll fire just to avoid mainstream specs for personal reasons), but the arcane nerfs for 5.2 are bigger than I thought.

Why are they nerfing Ele Shamans? We are already the worst dps class out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    Why are they nerfing Ele Shamans? We are already the worst dps class out there.
    it's not a nerf its a buff to pvp damage. and they intend to buff us soon for pve so be happy!

to follow the discussion and read more in depth follow http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...changes/page60

I just love those WoW-devs. First talking about how fire mages are still played by top players and dismissing everyone who just raise their voice to point out that arcane is better than fire and frost, and now they nerf the shit out of arcane. Kinda ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Hek View Post
    Shadow is receiving massive nerfs in pvp. They won't be a worry this patch. The pvp single target was needed.
    I don't mean to call you out, and I could have missed it, but how are SPriests going to be so much different from how they are in 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovacor View Post
    I don't mean to call you out, and I could have missed it, but how are SPriests going to be so much different from how they are in 5.2.
    Healing for all but 90 talents are reduced by 25% (excluding V. Embrace I believe). Phantasm no longer makes you untargetable. Dispersion will be an actual shadow spell; if you're silenced/locked out you wont be able to disperse and float away. There may be more I'm forgetting but those are the big ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zel View Post
    Healing for all but 90 talents are reduced by 25% (excluding V. Embrace I believe). Phantasm no longer makes you untargetable. Dispersion will be an actual shadow spell; if you're silenced/locked out you wont be able to disperse and float away. There may be more I'm forgetting but those are the big ones.
    I could be wrong but I believe they canceled the healing nerf.

Deleted
    It saddens me to see that Blizzard repeatedly use old loot to make up for "new" content. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that they attempt to make i.e. old instances playworthy again and not long forgotten, that's, imo, pretty cool. But can't they at least make some new gear and not stick to the old god damn gear? Perhaps it's just me. Besides the criticism I'm looking forward to the new patch, I hope you guys are as well.

OMG sky claw mount would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by sturzengel View Post
    Did they really just buff Shadow Priests...?
    You must be refering from a stand point of PvP because shadow is weak when it comes to single target PvE. This MB increase will help tremendously without making it too OP since restricted by a cd and not a constant ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingwing View Post
    You must be refering from a stand point of PvP because shadow is weak when it comes to single target PvE. This MB increase will help tremendously without making it too OP since restricted by a cd and not a constant ability.
    Also, S.priest DAMAGE in pvp isn't even that great... it's their utility as off-healers and evaders that people complain most about.

Woohoo, more nerfs for Arcane! Two specs down, one to go - oh wait, Frost is already shat, nvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL Wow devs obviously don't play their game anymore.