Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    i hope patch come 2. march week

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Again, the Shado-Pan Assault reputation necklaces only require Neutral reputation, not to mention that current valor items will be reduced by 50% cost, which allows people to more easily buy some slots that they've been unlucky with.

So yes, as soon as you can get to the quartermaster, you can immediately buy the neck.
    Of course, because SPA is the absolute ONLY rep in MoP that is ever going to require you to get BOTH rep AND Valor to buy anything from them, and there's no other factions that require the double dipping!

Good lord, people just don't think sometimes, do they?
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

I love this change.

I now feel free to spend Valor where I need to, and to hoard where I don't !

This amount of notice (3-4 weeks) seems just about perfect, thank you Blizzard for both the decision to allow us to keep our Valor and for the extra week to plan accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by darkpower View Post
    Of course, because SPA is the absolute ONLY rep in MoP that is ever going to require you to get BOTH rep AND Valor to buy anything from them, and there's no other factions that require the double dipping!

Good lord, people just don't think sometimes, do they?
    What are you talking about? The post you quote is spot on: the SPA VP Neck requires Neutral rep, so you'll be able to buy it immediately. So if you cap to 3k, spend 1.25k when 5.2 lands, you'll have plenty of room for the 1k cap that week.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

...I wish they would make up their minds for once.

I like this change because I mostly spent my time pvping so far in MoP (which is terrible btw) and want to try out pve come 5.2. I'll gear up my Blood DK and do some casual raiding if I can find a casual 10 man guild.

So, if your BIS or near BIS (aka a top tier 25m raider), there's no reason to cap 3000 valor.
    You won't be able to buy anything with that valor right off the bat, since you need rep. I mean...you'll be raiding early in the week, so you're going to get valor for that. In other words, why are top end raiders so worried about capping 3k valor? They're just going to lose the valor they can earn the first week of raiding...or am I wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    For important pieces like weapons they are.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94740-jalaks-maelstrom-staff
    New staff with 1478 Base Agi and the ability to put 320 extra agi on it

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/87156-gao...r?upgradeNum=2
    Upgraded heroic staff with 1488 base agi on it and the ability to add another 660 agi.
    (also has more Mastery than the 522 as well as almost identical Expertise to the 522's Hit.)

The only difference is a slight amount of weapon damage, which may or may not overrule it for Melee.

And for casters we have

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94974-sue...he-falling-sun
    Staff with 1478 passive int and 8925 passive spellpower. and the ability to put an extra 380 int (160+160+60socket)

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/87170-jin...r?upgradeNum=2
    Staff with 1488 (+10) int and 8521(-404) passive spellpower with the ability to put an extra 660 (500+160)
    (Staff loses out on 50 mastery and makes up for it with 80 of the other secondary stat)

So no. The difference isnt massive. I didnt say it was. But when raiding in a hardcore environment, If im doing 150,000 dps and I COULD be doing 150,001 dps, Im gonna go with the 1 dps increase.

Im also really happy you felt the need to edit this in while I was posting while linking a NECK comparison. Literally one of the absolute worst pieces, in terms of flat out stats, for any single person.
    Honestly, you have no clue what you are talking about. Why did you even bother posting again? I used a neck... hmmm I wonder why?

This really doenst effect hardcore raiders at all. Its still going to be better to use your valor to upgrade since there are more stats on fully upgraded 517s than fresh normal mode 522s for some unknown reason.
    Because that is what you can buy immediately the first day after the patch, genius. That is what we are discussing, can you follow? The whole point was deciding to use Valor on upgrades versus using it on new valor gear from shadow pan assault rep.

Neutral - Neck
    Friendly - Bracers, Ring, Trinket (!)
    Honored - Cloak, Gloves, Legs
    Revered - Chest, Belt
    Exalted - there are shoulders available at this point which cost 1000g instead of VP.

Please show me where the weapons are? Oh yeh.. you are clueless and post worthless information in an attempt to always be first.

Also, did you really just figure out that the legendary gems are equal to about 4 ilvls on sha-touched weapons? Or did you really think there were "more stats on fully upgraded 517s than fresh normal mode 522s for some unknown reason", and forgot about that whole legendary thing....

Was that big orange gem stuck in the weapon that confusing and "unknown" to you? LOL
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2013-02-13 at 04:03 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Quote Originally Posted by Sprucelee View Post
    Honestly, you have no clue what you are talking about. Why did you even bother posting again? I used a neck... hmmm I wonder why?

Because that is what you can buy immediately the first day after the patch, genius. That is what we are discussing, can you follow? The whole point was deciding to use Valor on upgrades versus using it on new valor gear from shadow pan assault rep.

Neutral - Neck
    Friendly - Bracers, Ring, Trinket (!)
    Honored - Cloak, Gloves, Legs
    Revered - Chest, Belt
    Exalted - there are shoulders available at this point which cost 1000g instead of VP.

Please show me where the weapons are? Oh yeh.. you are clueless and post worthless information in an attempt to always be first.

Also, did you really just figure out that the legendary gems are equal to about 4 ilvls on sha-touched weapons? Or did you really think there were "more stats on fully upgraded 517s than fresh normal mode 522s for some unknown reason", and forgot about that whole legendary thing....

Was that big orange gem stuck in the weapon that confusing and "unknown" to you? LOL
    And you are still missing the point. No intelligent raider is going to hold on to their fucking Valor to buy a 522 neck when they can use it beforehand to upgrade a BETTER SLOT OF GEAR PRE-PATCH. Seriously. Its like talking to a brick wall. This is where I ignore you so I never have to see the complete stroke victim-esque drivel that comes from your fingers when you type.

Deleted
    And WoW caters again......

Blizzard!!! I demand free epics in the mailbox each time I log in! That way I don´t need to play and will still be full geared. Next patch??
    Last edited by mmoce01e91b901; 2013-02-13 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FixDestruNow View Post
    And WoW caters again......

Blizzard!!! I demand free epics in the mailbox each time I log in! That way I don´t need to play and will still be full geared. Next patch??
    How are the catering? If you have full raid gear now you won't care about the loot you can get when the patch is released. It just helps lesser progressed guilds to have an easier start. You also need to realize that epics are only purple named items, right?

Deleted
    The game are getting nerfed throu the ground for all the noobs out there. Kinda sad to see who Blizzard listens to....

Deleted
    YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phewie! The little valor that i have on ALTs won't become justice, this is a neat way to get some new phat items. A chance to get some gear for 5.2 content! To catch up!

Thank you, Blizzard!

The game are getting nerfed throu the ground for all the noobs out there. Kinda sad to see who Blizzard listens to....
    Farming Valor is skills?
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2013-02-13 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    And you are still missing the point. No intelligent raider is going to hold on to their fucking Valor to buy a 522 neck when they can use it beforehand to upgrade a BETTER SLOT OF GEAR PRE-PATCH. Seriously. Its like talking to a brick wall. This is where I ignore you so I never have to see the complete stroke victim-esque drivel that comes from your fingers when you type.
    Your posts are bad and you should feel bad. You should also edit your blatantly incorrect first post.

Funny seeing you get all emotional when you realize how wrong you were. Hope you don't trip over anything as you back away from your point that 522 gear is itemized worse than 517 gear, but at least little Moveth isn't so "confused" anymore.

Also, just so you know, you can be friendly during the first week. So it is far more then just necks, four items actually, including trinkets that will finally top DMC for many classes (such as a healer like me).

Also, even just looking at the neck, if you think upgrading 8 ilvls for 1500 valor instead of 13 ilvls (possibly 20 if still at 502) for 1250 valor is smart. Then... lol

At this point all the best gear (weps, chest, legs etc..) on a heroic raider will be long since upgraded. They are down to the less important or well itemized pieces like rings/necks. The only possible argument is set pieces they just got, as that allows flexibility with keeping bonuses moving forward. A few raiders might make that decision case by case, but your first post it 100% false. Deal with it.
    Last edited by Sprucelee; 2013-02-13 at 05:46 PM.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post

Phewie! The little valor that i have on ALTs won't become justice, this is a neat way to get some new phat items. A chance to get some gear for 5.2 content! To catch up!

Thank you, Blizzard!

Farming Valor is skills?
    Dailys are serious bizness don't you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I really like how blizzard has been acting since MoP. Its like they are a new team of people or something. Guess loosing 3m subs made them change.
    Their structure changed the moment WoW was succesful. They are a lot bigger than the past and that means you need the company adapt to keep functioning properly. Blizzard was not the behemoth as it is now. As far as i can tell Blizzard really changed their processes. People generally scream for this, but it takes some time to adapt to the new reality to keep such a massive game afloat. When they released Vanilla they didn't know the future would hold this, but if you look closely you see their structure changed (for the good). The thing is however that in Cata that adaptation simply wasn't complete yet, making for not delivering enough content and not be able to keep to the promised release schedule. But we are not in Cata anymore and lets be honest Cata was mostly a big upgrade pack needed to make it possible to continue the game in the future. MoP is a good sign they are on the right, because A. there is a lot of content and B. They seem to be able to keep their promises for faster content releases. If they can keep doing this we won't know until it is certain when the new expac arrives. Blizzard has a very difficult task: keeping millions of people bound for years to just one game. It's quite a feat they lasted so long while retaining millions of players.

I like this change. Of course I already spent my valor last night because I wouldn't be able to use it, but I can deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post

Thank you, Blizzard!

Farming Valor is skills?

No just tired of Blizzard having to change the game for the people that play like 5 min/month

No just tired of Blizzard having to change the game for the people that play like 5 min/month
    Your sense of hyperbole has vastly outpaced both your sense of reality and your sense of understanding
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

You obviously didn't read what Blizzard said, and jumped on the wagon of "I complain hence i'm a better player than those who praise".

Sorry, that doesn't make any testament for your skills. In fact show your READING skills are very poor.

The old Valor gear aren't going to be modified to Justice. New Valor gear will be hindered in acquisition for reputation. Hoarding Valor is very limited by, well the Valor limit.

There was no logical reason to remove Valor when they want people to use that with the discounted items on old vendors. Making a struggle between spending in old gearing up or new stuff is unnecessary when the very 3000 limitation already do the job.