Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    Mouse/ Keyboard controls are by choice of the Dev's on the PS4/PS3.
    (DUST and FF-XIV support M/K on the consoles.) (Same goes for Cross-platform multiplayer/coop for PS4, though, that is a more technological challenge for the Dev's, but the PS4 console / Sony servers themselves support that capability.)
    Dust 514's mouse controls were once of the worst I've ever come across in a game, and I heard mouse functionality doesn't work for PS3 for FFXIV: ARR. I'm not sure about PS4. The problem is, there is no commitment for M&K on consoles, whereas on PC it's actually a prime control. Like even Dark Souls or every spectacle fighter has at least rebinding options, though you're better off with a controller with those type of games.

I just got my email of rejection for the alpha testing! Why send an email at all...!?

Got my alpha invitation when i woke up!. Few more mins and ill be playing on the ps4

Cant wait, this is one of my most anticipated games this year.

Deleted
    I like how some people are complaining about the story, we had access to ONE story mission, it's hardly anything to complain about, besides, this game is fantastic, it looks good, it feels and controls really good, instead of doing side missions, I wondered around the world and got some small jumpscares. It really has some potential, I went in with high expectations and was blown away.

Deleted
    Judging by the "Alpha" which it isnt, its a BETA as its like 3-4 months before release, it got boring real fast. Was extremly repetitive & its not an MMO its a Co-op game. Maps were quite small, just seemed big as the map had big open areas but you died instantly if you tried to go to certain places so they are smaller than they seem. Which is because this game will be on PS3 and 360 (less ram so maps have to be smaller). They really shouldnt have made it on those consoles.

Im juding the beta, not the whole game as I have no idea what you will do further in the game but the dungeon/instance were exactly like solo play just that they threw in a boss sometimes which did nothing special, just shot at it. Same monsters all the time. Lets see how the full release will be. I wont buy it though.

Deleted
    Had about one hour on my alpha version and I must say I'm a bit disappointed. Art looks great, that was the one thing that blew me away. Not the graphics per se, but the style. The desolated lands, abandoned rocket launch pads and overgrown radio towers were incredibly impressive to me.

Combat felt stale. Halo meets Mass Effect meets Borderlands. We've seen this countless times. Aside from that the very quick and very sudden respawns irritated me, just as the third person perspective in the capital city. Melee attacks are also way too strong and it was often more effective to bull rush opponents and whack them.

I never encountered others in the story mission and didn't feel like in needed them.

The one story driven part that impressed me was how the tension built up when you enter the pitch black hallways. Not going to spoil it, people who played it will know.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2014-06-14 at 02:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    The story isn't in the alpha they show tiny glimpse at story it doesn't tell anything. From what I see and did it got me wanting more. As far as supers they awesome with the golden gun being the worse of them. Multi player plays ok high pace and really long but still ok. I see this game making it's budget back and then some
    I don't know if you read my post or what, but I said I hope the story will end up being engaging enough, as in the full game. I said nothing else about the story other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Totikki View Post
    Which is because this game will be on PS3 and 360 (less ram so maps have to be smaller).
    Too bad the 360 is more powerful than the NSABox( Xbone.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Halo meets Mass Effect meets Borderlands. We've seen this countless times.
    No idea what game(s) you're trying to compare... Don't think I have seen a game with that combo, ever?

side from that the very quick and very sudden respawns irritated me
    Not sure if serious, of if you don't understand the concept of stress testing.

Melee attacks are also way too strong and it was often more effective to bull rush opponents and whack them.
    Level 8 takes 5 or 6 melee attacks on a Level 4 Fallen Vangaurd (None Hero / "elite" ) as a Melee specialized Hunter?

I never encountered others in the story mission
    That's just RNG on your part.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I felt like melee attacks are in the right place, really. It kills the weak fodder, but charging a couple of vandals or a captain to melee them would be a dumb idea.

I guess going into work on a saturday isn't that bad. It's slow and I'm bored so I was able to find a alpha code on reddit. If I wasn't at work I would have been at home playing wildstar and would have never got a key lol...Now I just need to get out of here so I can get home and play ><

Deleted
    The game looks good.....just wish they'd cut the MMO crap, It's a FPS with a story line, nothing more.....nothing less

Deleted
    Is there any pvp and does this have k+m support on ps4.

I preordered the game on the ps4 and didn't get an invite, is it only for the beta and not the alpha?

- - - Updated - - -

No idea what game(s) you're trying to compare... Don't think I have seen a game with that combo, ever?

Level 8 takes 5 or 6 melee attacks on a Level 4 Fallen Vangaurd (None Hero / "elite" ) as a Melee specialized Hunter?

How is the 360 stronger than the xbox one and what makes it an nsa box?

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

How about your cherry pick and refute my other comments. Or is that too hard with Bungie's cock in your ass?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    after exploring every corner of old russia i had access to in alpha i must say i loved it, i cant wait to explore the rest of the destiny galaxy.. 1 thing though i couldnt understand is that on the (explore) mission area if you go to the stairs to left left near the 1st becon and go down to the buttom there is a bunch of high level mobs ( only show as ??? ), seemed abit strange that there are high level mobs in that low level area at level 8 i was doing 1 damage to them lol. no idea what level they mobs are

Last edited by Wipeout; 2014-06-14 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
    after exploring every corner of old russia i had access to in alpha i must say i loved it, i cant wait to explore the rest of the destiny galaxy.. 1 thing though i couldnt understand is that on the (explore) mission area if you go to the stairs to left left near the 1st becon and go down to the buttom there is a bunch of high level mobs ( only show as ??? ), seemed abit strange that there are high level mobs in that low level area
    Yeah they fucked me up. I tried to atleast do a bit of damage to them, but it was no good.

Im hoping the beta has more stuff to do.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    Yeah they fucked me up. I tried to atleast do a bit of damage to them, but it was no good.

Im hoping the beta has more stuff to do.
    yea me & my bro tried killing 1 aswell last night, we managed to get it to 75% hp (ish) using all our heavy weapon ammo before it killed us both

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I raced past the level ?? mobs in all the various places, but it's all just dead ends, sadly.

Except for the swarm of hive enemies in The Grotto, behind them is waterside cliffs with more level ?? mobs, and a path leading back to the shore with all the ships.

15+ Year Old Account
    After playing a bit more of it, some of the encounters are really repetitive. Devil's Lair is just... dull, with long waves of enemies or incredibly simple boss fights that just take ages to complete. Endless adds are also not fun, especially when they spawn right on top of you.