Game still runs really well, which makes me happy.

Dicked around in a strike (seemed new?) and some sandbox stuff last night, I've got a lot of catching up to do in terms of figuring out all the changes but it was fun again!

And I totally almost deleted blue drops that were higher ilvl out of reflex.

yellow items are the highest right? i have a quest complete for a weapon but not sure if i should hand it in now or wait til i'm at a higher ilvl.
    it's some scout rifle called midas i think from the gunsmith.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    yellow items are the highest right? i have a quest complete for a weapon but not sure if i should hand it in now or wait til i'm at a higher ilvl.
    it's some scout rifle called midas i think from the gunsmith.
    Legendaries with unique mods, yeah, but you can only have one weapon/armor of that type equipped at a time and you can boost it to higher ilvl by feeding it other items to match that ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Legendaries with unique mods, yeah, but you can only have one weapon/armor of that type equipped at a time and you can boost it to higher ilvl by feeding it other items to match that ilvl.
    Try not to do that unless its a huge upgrade all you'll end up eating through uncommon materials like Enhancement Cores and Upgrade modules. I havent played too much yet so I'm unsure how rare these items are but being purple they generally are quite rare and the costs go up.

Here you got it costs 1 upgrade module to upgrade an items ilvl:

Last edited by Serenity River; 2019-10-02 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Try not to do that unless its a huge upgrade all you'll end up eating through uncommon materials like Enhancement Cores and Upgrade modules. I havent played too much yet so I'm unsure how rare these items are but being purple they generally are quite rare and the costs go up.
    Ah, I guess they changed how upgrades are handled then? I'm going in with pre-Forsaken knowledge, guess there's a lot I need to catch up on before dishing out advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Ah, I guess they changed how upgrades are handled then? I'm going in with pre-Forsaken knowledge, guess there's a lot I need to catch up on before dishing out advice.
    Yeah they've changed a lot even I'm feeling abit lost, I grinded out the Solstice armour as they said it was the first 2.0 pieces of armour yet its exactly the same as old armour sets not the new ones so im feeling abit lost on it.

Is anyone else leveling slow af? I am 800 power from grinding public events on EDZ but am only rank 2.5, any tips on getting the artifact a bit faster? I dont have shadowkeep yet btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Is anyone else leveling slow af? I am 800 power from grinding public events on EDZ but am only rank 2.5, any tips on getting the artifact a bit faster? I dont have shadowkeep yet btw.
    From what I've heard after you get your first character to 900 light it goes faster on alts but at 950 light its an infinite grind with the new artifact or such.

From what I've heard after you get your first character to 900 light it goes faster on alts but at 950 light its an infinite grind with the new artifact or such.
    Oh im talking about the exp, basically ranks. Im not even 3 yet and im 820 power, at rank 7 you get the artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Oh im talking about the exp, basically ranks. Im not even 3 yet and im 820 power, at rank 7 you get the artifact.
    Sadly I've no idea, not bought Shadowkeep yet and im still ilvl 750 just not in the right frame of mind for endless grinding right now. But thank you for making me abit more aware I appreciate that.

Sadly I've no idea, not bought Shadowkeep yet and im still ilvl 750 just not in the right frame of mind for endless grinding right now. But thank you for making me abit more aware I appreciate that.
    I didnt think i was in the mood either but im having a good time, it actually was able to pull me away from wow classic for a couple days ......something i didnt think was possible lol.

Reason i ask btw is i see people at like 850 power and already have their artifact, im not even close to rank 7 yet and am 825 now.

Is warlock the same warlock as every other mmorpg

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Nah warlock here has heals.

Edit: To clarify its both self heals and group heals.
    Last edited by Fascinate; 2019-10-02 at 07:05 PM.

Its not a wizard, its still a guy with a gun.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

it's the mage "fantasy" in a shooter where shooting takes up most of your time.

it's quite fun though i'm not really into the magic wielding types but since guns are the main focus i decided to roll one and am enjoying stormcaller subclass i guess it's called. i punch some mob in the face with lightning and it chains to others. it's pretty cool and you can go sith lord everynow and then when your supers up :P
    Last edited by Lex Icon; 2019-10-02 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Its not a wizard, its still a guy with a gun.
    A space wizard.
    Sylvanas has left the Guild.

I'm liking hunter mobility but warlock also sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    It's way too much if that's all you get. Don't these expansions normally have open world end game content as well (after the story)?
    This time you get access to the new Moon patrol space for free, including the two new strikes and some other stuff as well

Gotta say that Destiny 2 has got to have the shittiest transmog system in any game. Even the new universal transmogs can't can be placed on 99% of the items for that slot and you cant even see what transmogs you have. I was hoping they would have improved the system with the transfer to steam.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Gotta say that Destiny 2 has got to have the shittiest transmog system in any game. Even the new universal transmogs can't can be placed on 99% of the items for that slot and you cant even see what transmogs you have. I was hoping they would have improved the system with the transfer to steam.
    is it worse than WoW?