So, i'm currently trying to solo shattered throne, without ever having done it in a group before.

Vorgeth is a huge bitch.

Tbh this game is a huge grindfest in both pve and pvp
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    PS: Fuck anyone running around Iron Banner with both Mountaintop and Recluse equipped.

Pinnacle weapons need to be deleted from the game. I don't even care to be losing my own recluse.

Update: I've now been wiping on Vorgeth for a good 5 hours. I tried my own loadouts, i copied other peoples loadouts (at least as far as i could, apparently i'm the only person in the game that doesn't own whisper) and i'm barely making any progress. I either get through the first wizard phase relatively quick, but then lack the punch to really do anything to the boss, or the wizard phase takes ages, and i still don't 1phase him (fucking whisper), but manage to take at least half of his health of. In any case, i never make it past the second wizard phase. I either get instantly fucking deleted right where i stand because new enemies spawn all over my dick, or i get killed on the way to the "safe spot" at the beginning of the room. Gonna leave it be for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Update: I've now been wiping on Vorgeth for a good 5 hours. I tried my own loadouts, i copied other peoples loadouts (at least as far as i could, apparently i'm the only person in the game that doesn't own whisper) and i'm barely making any progress. I either get through the first wizard phase relatively quick, but then lack the punch to really do anything to the boss, or the wizard phase takes ages, and i still don't 1phase him (fucking whisper), but manage to take at least half of his health of. In any case, i never make it past the second wizard phase. I either get instantly fucking deleted right where i stand because new enemies spawn all over my dick, or i get killed on the way to the "safe spot" at the beginning of the room. Gonna leave it be for tonight.
    It certainly is a PITA now with the class changes. Whisper is easy to get though, you should work on that. Alternatively you can wait until the revelry event comes back, and get the class tonic and do it on a hunter. You'll have infinite invis. Lots of people did this to get flawless solo.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    It certainly is a PITA now with the class changes. Whisper is easy to get though, you should work on that. Alternatively you can wait until the revelry event comes back, and get the class tonic and do it on a hunter. You'll have infinite invis. Lots of people did this to get flawless solo.
    I caved and got a group in the end. I now have izanagis and whisper. I'm pretty miffed, but i will return and solo that shit some day.

If you were to start a new character,. would be start at 750 as well, or just the ones that got converted from blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    If you were to start a new character,. would be start at 750 as well, or just the ones that got converted from blizzard?
    Yep, you start at 750. And if you have a higher ilvl character, you'll speed to catch up with that characters gear pretty damn quick.

been playing with a friend but at 4 ranks left on that pass boy has it gotten dull, i think i did less moon grinding in d1.

I caved and got a group in the end. I now have izanagis and whisper. I'm pretty miffed, but i will return and solo that shit some day.
    I failed at song of savathun for Thorn in a pug and rage-uninstalled
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Tbh this game is a huge grindfest in both pve and pvp
    ...it's a loot grinder game.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    PS: Fuck anyone running around Iron Banner with both Mountaintop and Recluse equipped.
    Single shot grenade launchers not even worth it any more.

Sniper is better at long range, shotgun is better up close. Having to body shot with the nade launcher to get a kill coupled with the slow reload time after every shot... Just use last word and triple tap them as they try to get close to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    ...it's a loot grinder game.
    Too dependent on RNG. Should have some kind of targeted mechanics. Sick of my friends getting things in 1-2 drops, meanwhile, Monte Carlo is the only exotic I don't have and it's the only thing I have wanted as soon as it was announced. I'm literally the only person to not have it in my group, with one person having gotten it 4 times, and I've gotten at least 30 exotics since shadowkeep. It's integral to the build I want to do, and not getting it is burning me out.
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2019-11-12 at 04:50 PM.

The master ordeal requirement for the title is so fucking frustrating. Why didn't i do it last week, the Pyramidion boss is so much easier than the Scarlet Keep one. She's such a bullshit boss in general.

Edit: Got it done thanks to 2 very competent guardians and an apparent safe spot in Bitchladuns boss room.
    Last edited by Thelyron; 2019-11-22 at 01:02 AM.

The master ordeal requirement for the title is so fucking frustrating. Why didn't i do it last week, the Pyramidion boss is so much easier than the Scarlet Keep one. She's such a bullshit boss in general.

Edit: Got it done thanks to 2 very competent guardians and an apparent safe spot in Bitchladuns boss room.
    For real. Scarlet keep is the worst nightfall of them all. Having issues with the timer on 100k runs on legend (950LL) since its so much longer than others. Got spoiled by last week i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    For real. Scarlet keep is the worst nightfall of them all. Having issues with the timer on 100k runs on legend (950LL) since its so much longer than others. Got spoiled by last week i guess.
    And you don't even get a cool score tracking emblem like for the other ones.

10+ Year Old Account

I am continually dumbfounded by the vocality that asks for the return of lootboxs as the primary source of current season cosmetic rewards again. Just because one still has issues with how cosmetics are being handled doesnt mean one asks for the very thing they fought against. Focus the fight on continued changes to the system. Than again maybe its the portion of the playerbase that was happy with loot boxes.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    I am continually dumbfounded by the vocality that asks for the return of lootboxs as the primary source of current season cosmetic rewards again. Just because one still has issues with how cosmetics are being handled doesnt mean one asks for the very thing they fought against. Focus the fight on continued changes to the system. Than again maybe its the portion of the playerbase that was happy with loot boxes.
    Well, the way it was before I got eververse stuff. Now I don't get any.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Of all the awards, Community Support is not something I thought of Destiny 2 winning compared to the other games present in the game awards list. and a number of existing games who didnt appear in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    The issue is that you get lootboxes as the occasional reward from the battle pass but these don't contain any of the new cosmetics for the season and people would like that to change.