Quote Originally Posted by neik View Post
    I hope that I'm not too late to finish my seasonal "Chosen" title. I also wasn't able to finish my stasis quest earlier when the "Season of the Chosen" started, so I don't really know if there are any cool and new builds rolling around. I would only assume that quest rewards some sort of new stasis ability.

Previous season I was really enjoy hunter with a montecarlo and melee stasis build. The Warlock and the Titan stasis subclass wasn't particularly enjoyable to play with, but it's subject to change. I really hope that the good old-school subclasses are still somewhat competitive comparing to always running a new stasis builds.
    You should have all expansion to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    You should have all expansion to complete it.
    I was daydreaming writing that post. I stopped with the Shadowlands so I wasn't aware that we still have 54 days left, I somehow was convinced that season is ending soon.

What are some activities to look into if I wanted to increase my light level beyond 1270?
    Hit playlists?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    What are some activities to look into if I wanted to increase my light level beyond 1270?
    Hit playlists?
    Powerful engrams will get you to 1300, and Pinnacles will get you to 1310.
    You can check each activity type/play-list on the map what it rewards.
    You can track your weekly targets here: https://www.d2checklist.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Bugg View Post
    Powerful engrams will get you to 1300, and Pinnacles will get you to 1310.
    You can check each activity type/play-list on the map what it rewards.
    You can track your weekly targets here: https://www.d2checklist.com/
    Oh great! Thanks for that.

Another question, at what lightlevel could I try the legendary lost sectors? They are listed as recommended 1300+. iirc

Is it possible to get 1310 as a free player? No Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light expansions or the Season pass.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Is it possible to get 1310 as a free player? No Forsaken, Shadowkeep, Beyond Light expansions or the Season pass.
    It should be, you'll just have fewer sources of pinnacle gear each week.
    Last edited by everydaygamer; 2021-03-25 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Another question, at what lightlevel could I try the legendary lost sectors? They are listed as recommended 1300+. iirc
    I don't think there is a set answer for that. It's subjective to every player, his skill and gear. If you are more than 15(I think) levels below you will see enemies with swords near their names, so much harder. They hit pretty hard anyway (at least the Champions and Wyverns).
    Personally I was in no rush to run them, so I just waited until I was around that level.

Anyone have a good resource for checking best rolls for Legendary items? My vault is getting full and need to dismantle a ton of stuff but don't want to accidentally destroy something good.

Anyone have a good resource for checking best rolls for Legendary items? My vault is getting full and need to dismantle a ton of stuff but don't want to accidentally destroy something good.
    I generally use DIM(Destiny Item Manager) along with my inventory management. There is website, browser extension, and sudo mobile app available. There is also light GG for cross reference.

I recommend still looking up what are good roles to at least guide you. Sometimes for my preference I find some perks to work better for me than others recommend while perks I usual default to might not work so good with a certain gun.

Regarding lost sectors. Experienced and correctly equipped players can push lost sectors bellow 10 light level while the closer you get the better. Master will still have more risk due to the modifiers. Generally farm the legend versions from a time to reward aspect. The moon ones are IMO a pain in the butt. Be adaptable with your load out. This is where I find more often I don't alight with what the guides have out.

I use https://www.light.gg/ personally. I don't like DIM's interface.

This is most likely very old news, but I love the Thorn / Necrotic Grip / Devour combo on my Warlock!
    Spend 5 hours grinding a legendary lost sector and managed to get them as the 4th or so exotic drop.

So much fun seeing that big chain reaction going off and finding it's way across the room