Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Yeah, I'm just ignoring people who complain for the sake of complaining. They have nothing meaningful to say, and they just come here to derail any actual discussion. They just tell themselves they're on some righteous crusade to teach Bungie a lesson when they secretly just want someone to listen and sympathize with them. After all, they are looking for a shoulder to cry on or, yep, an echo chamber.

I posted several counter points to common complaints about Destiny 2. No one even touched it. They'd rather just keep on soapboxing and pretend the Bungie has taken something from them that they deserved. Just more entitled nonsense.

A mod should probably look at this thread and those posting within it.

- - - Updated - - -

Your post is 100% irony. But I guess you didn't notice that.
    And the fact that your post is nothing but 100% irony is apparently lost on you.
    "Reign over the Frosted Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"

*yawn*

When someone actually wants to talk about Destiny and not what they're entitled to by MMO-C, feel free to inbox me. We can talk there. These people just want someone to be unhappy with. It's pretty obvious. I'd rather not perpetuate a thread full of people who would prefer to keep bashing a game they don't even play anymore.

Anyone new to the game or thinking of playing that has questions that actually wants to discuss Destiny, we can start a different thread. I'm all for it.

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-12-08 at 05:02 AM.

Yeah just stepped into a quick play just to see and prometheus lense just seems bugged or like they didn't scale it properly in pvp its absolutely ridiculous right now.

Like the gun in pve but man do you piss through ammo fast. One of those guns you run empty on a lot.
    "I've carefully played this game to an endless despair"

So any word from Bungie yet about what they are going to do about this debacle of base game owners losing content?

Surely they aren't just trying to sweep this under the rug?
    "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!" Gilgamesh. (Final Fantasy 5)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So any word from Bungie yet about what they are going to do about this debacle of base game owners losing content?

Nothing yet and if its like Destiny 1 they will just sweep it under the rug.
    My PC: Intel Core i5-4690K|16GB DDR3-1600|1TB HD|EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    PSN: Jtbrig7390. (If u send a request post who u are in a message if ur PSN name doesn't match your MMOC name).

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Yeah just stepped into a quick play just to see and prometheus lense just seems bugged or like they didn't scale it properly in pvp its absolutely ridiculous right now.

Like the gun in pve but man do you piss through ammo fast. One of those guns you run empty on a lot.
    Isnt it like Coldlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Isnt it like Coldlight?
    Its the same kind of gun, but in pvp it just melts people where coldheart needs time to ramp.
    "I've carefully played this game to an endless despair"

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Same, If it has Bungies name on it I won't be buying it new. If I want to play Destiny 3 it will be used so they get ZERO from me

(Doubt I will tho).
    I won't even buy any of their shit second hand. I refuse to give them any money going forward after this happened twice. Shame on me for believing things could/would be different this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    As far as I understand, most people here "stopped playing D2" even before the DLC came out. Some maxed their chars and even stopped logging in, yet those same people complain that something was taken away from them even though they are not playing anymore... Fuck people just want to cry about shit. " Everything is soo boring, no fun, shit design, they just put the last nail in the coffin with this XP fiasco I'm gonna stop playing cause Bungie is a bunch of greedy pigs..." (few weeks later)... "OMG I didnt buy the DLC and now Bungie dont allow me to do the boring shitty things I said I am going to stop doing a few weeks back..."

If a game is sooo fucking horrible that I cant stand to play it (Like it is for majority of posters here), or I feel cheated because of X reason, I would state it once, stop playing and move on. No use in posting the same shit for 200 pages, threatening to stop playing, yet force myself for some reason beyond comprehension to do something I dont like to do, just to come back here and piss and cry some more, because I am too retarded to stop playing....

I really wish the mods could split this thread into 2 different threads, one for helpful info and one for pissing and crying. Granted the helpful one would look quite empty, but I still think there would be one or two posts there that could help someone who might have a question or two.
    The problem is, a lot of people say they'll stop but dont. They love the gunplay, world, etc. God forbid people who want to play the game voice their opinion about stuff they don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Then don't read it? Only yourself to blame if you continue to converse with a person on your ignore list.

Anyway a couple of friends I know who recently bought this managed to get refunds thankfully.

Unless Bungie change this then what other course of action is there?
    Refunds on PC?
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2017-12-08 at 02:03 AM.
    Rune - Came back from the death
    Cameltotem officially retired from enhance

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I won't even buy any of their shit second hand. I refuse to give them any money going forward after this happened twice. Shame on me for believing things could/would be different this time.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is, a lot of people say they'll stop but dont. They lose the gunplay, world, etc. God forbid people who want to play the game voice their opinion about stuff they don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Refunds on PC?
    Yeah. I know sounds unreal but I guess they got lucky.
    "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!" Gilgamesh. (Final Fantasy 5)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

This is AAA game from Activision.

Unless the shitstorm reaches Battlefront 2 levels of bad, they're just gonna sweep it under the rug and wait teh outrage to outdate itself.

Yeah. I know sounds unreal but I guess they got lucky.
    Well, hopefully Blizzard is saying okay time to refund people since they took content away from people. I am definitely done with Bungie going forward though...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...easily the worst purchase I've made all year.

Prometheus Lens is ridiculous in crucible, if you are lucky enough to get one you will absolutely dominate in crucible until it's fixed in next weeks update.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is, a lot of people say they'll stop but dont. They love the gunplay, world, etc. God forbid people who want to play the game voice their opinion about stuff they don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Refunds on PC?
    I just cant help some one like you who clearly cant read..... yea infraction inc but fucksake I can only take a certain amount of stupid at a time, and this exceeded it.
    Go on voice your same opinion another 200 fucking times in the next 10 pages. If it was said once or twice yes I would feel sad for the ones who "voices their opinion", but the same thing fucking over and over is no longer "voicing opinion" it is just trolling. I am out of this thread, this amount of stupidity going on here is definitely contagious!!!

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-12-08 at 05:02 AM.

I just cant help some one like you who clearly cant read..... yea infraction inc but fucksake I can only take a certain amount of stupid at a time, and this exceeded it.
    Go on voice your same opinion another 200 fucking times in the next 10 pages. If it was said once or twice yes I would feel sad for the ones who "voices their opinion", but the same thing fucking over and over is no longer "voicing opinion" it is just trolling. I am out of this thread, this amount of stupidity going on here is definitely contagious!!!
    I mean, most of your posts here haven't been much more than moronic at best....But I'm the dumb one? I mean shit, claiming the ignore feature doesn't work because you cant help yourself from reading something by someone you ignored that got quoted....but I'm the dumb one....lol okay bud. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Dude, you need to take a serious chill pill and just fucking bow out of this thread. You’re ranting and raving more than anyone else that you’re claiming is. Like, this is unhealthy levels of stress for you.
    "Reign over the Frosted Heavens, Hyorinmaru!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This is AAA game from Activision.

Unless the shitstorm reaches Battlefront 2 levels of bad, they're just gonna sweep it under the rug and wait teh outrage to outdate itself.
    Likely considering the same was done in D1 over complaints about doing similar.

Personally it is a minor issue compared to others that was brought up. It is a shame the level attention it is getting over issues that would actually keep and get players to return if resolved.

I don't how the conversation has evolved since last night, but I got a friend to check. You can still do Nightfall's and raid. You're only barred from the Prestige versions. Take with that what you will, but I think it's a very important distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Its the same kind of gun, but in pvp it just melts people where coldheart needs time to ramp.
    Ok, but the ammo on coldlight is decent enough. Lens has less ammo?

Yeah I took a look last night and only the prestige modes had the DLC symbol attached to them. Course I imagine if a DLC strike is the nightfall you won't be able to do it since that's how it worked in Destiny 1.

Anyways the Raid Lair launches today so should be interesting to see how it compares to the raid. I still haven't done the raid myself but I might take crack at it during winter break. Anyone able to complete it using guided games?

Damn you guys get easily upset.

Oh no I can't do nightfalls anymore (they sucked anyway), I must rage on a forum!

Why do you care about end game content, when you won't buy the DLC to level to end game content?

Just so you know, I've not bought the DLC yet, undecided if I will. I don't see the point in playing these games if you don't buy the current DLC, and you should know this from the start.

Gaming is already a cheap hobby, but sadly it appears to be played by cheap people who demand everything for more or less free.

I've seen comparisons to WoW in this thread, a game where you pay a monthly sub lol, and you complain about having to one time purchase DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    I don't how the conversation has evolved since last night, but I got a friend to check. You can still do Nightfall's and raid. You're only barred from the Prestige versions. Take with that what you will, but I think it's a very important distinction.
    Interesting, do people rage before checking for themselves? If I remember, or care when I get home, I'll check if I can do it.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2017-12-08 at 01:40 PM.