10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    So as I understand level 900 is the "soft cap" and getting gear will be harder after that? so what are the options to get higher level items after 900?
    Anything that says it drops powerful gear.

So weeklies from Tower, Nightfalls (first few runs at least) Vex Invasions, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Ya getting to 900 took me less than 1 night, going past you need to check you map and look for "powerful" gear rewards. There are a bunch in the tower and then in strikes/crucible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Anything that says it drops powerful gear.

So weeklies from Tower, Nightfalls (first few runs at least) Vex Invasions, etc.
    Ok thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yeah once people run out of free shit and need to pay I expect those numbers to fall of hard.
    I dont even see a reason to buy shadowkeep yet, i have all the previous xpacs but only because of the WoW token and there is just so much to do whether it be acquiring old but good gear or running the old content, either way you will still be able to power up to the same level as someone with shadowkeep.

10+ Year Old Account
    You also get two powerful drops per week at vex invasions: https://youtu.be/B6FaoNDH_rw

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, I need to pick up more SSD's since my little 120GB one can't fit Destiny for sure. One of these days, but probably when I build a new rig and replace all my old HDD's with SSD's...just hoping the price drops even further on them since I need at few TB worth of SSD space to store all my games -_-
    Not hearing hamster wheels sound coming from pc but only cooling fans is incredible
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Damn, i have to finish the Division 2 event and then the new update comes - i've yet to tackle Destiny seriously! But i'm defnitely gonna play it consistently.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Anyone know a decent upgrade to foregone conclusion in the kinetic slot? I love the fast firing auto rifles like misfit but i just got the loaded question and that will be occupying my energy slot for quite some time

For solo play i use bad juju in kinetic but its just awful for groups cause of kill stealing and i dont get procs.

So...what are y'all using as a glimmer sink? Just realized I've apparently been capped at 250k for a while and kinda wanna do something somewhat useful with it. Outside of getting a bunch more strike bounties, I'm not sure what else it's good for without burning other mats like legendary shards?

I have access to moon campaign without forsaken and shadowkeep, what's the paid expansion for? Raids and assaults?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I have access to moon campaign without forsaken and shadowkeep, what's the paid expansion for? Raids and assaults?
    The moon itself can be accessed without Shadowkeep.

The Raids,Dungeons and some other content u need SK for.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Only the destination is available for free not the campaign. The expansion gives you access to the campaign, new strikes, new quests and activities.

I got the game for free around last Blizzcon, and ended up finishing the main campaign before giving up soon afterwards. I'm now back and played a bit more, at 800 Power level now. A couple questions;

-Is the Warmind campaign that short? I think I did 3 missions before it ended and I no longer had a quest marker for anything. Seems weird that a (previously) paid expansion had so little story content.

-What's a decent Exotic to aim for as a newbie? I got a free Sunshot back then which I like quite a lot but not sure where I could get a shotgun which are my go-to in most FPSs.

-900 is the current solo softcap, right? What's a good way to reach it, apart from just playing and doing events again and again? Any type of content to target in particular?

@Edge if you cant find anything else to spend it on ya head to spider on tangled shore and buy whatever he is selling for glimmer, it all comes in handy at some point.
    @Jastall ya some of the xpacs were short i remember thinking if i hadnt paid for them with wow token i woulda been upset lol. To get to 900 i did public events, didnt take more than a couple hours.

Is there a good kinectic shotgun that I can farm? I know event on Mars have some shotgun drop but its hard with randoms

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

-900 is the current solo softcap, right? What's a good way to reach it, apart from just playing and doing events again and again? Any type of content to target in particular?
    You can do pretty much anything like story quests, adventures, public events on planets, strikes, pvp. 900 is really quick

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onvious View Post
    Is there a good kinetic shotgun that I can farm? I know event on Mars have some shotgun drop but its hard with randoms
    PvE shotty (Trench Barrel):
    Imperial Decree is 100% drop chance in the Menagerie.
    Recipe: https://chalice.recipes/

PvE shotty (one-two punch):
    One small step: from the Moon:

PvP shotty (slide shot, accurized rounds, rifled barrel, etc):
    DUST ROCK BLUES. Farmable here.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Bugg; 2019-10-13 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    PvE shotty (Trench Barrel):
    Imperial Decree is 100% drop chance in the Menagerie.
    Recipe: https://chalice.recipes/

PvE shotty (one-two punch):
    One small step: from the Moon:

PvP shotty (slide shot, accurized rounds, rifled barrel, etc):
    DUST ROCK BLUES. Farmable here.

Good luck.
    thanks! I guess for Menagerie, do I need Forsaken? I have new expansion only

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...what are y'all using as a glimmer sink? Just realized I've apparently been capped at 250k for a while and kinda wanna do something somewhat useful with it. Outside of getting a bunch more strike bounties, I'm not sure what else it's good for without burning other mats like legendary shards?
    Get a shitton of extra bounties.

It's also amazing EXP for the season pass grind.

I do wish on the Cross-Save stuff the DLC you bought carries over.

Downloading it on steam atm and already moved my characters over. Going to mess around with it on my Laptop.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-10-14 at 02:32 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Get a shitton of extra bounties.

It's also amazing EXP for the season pass grind.
    While it was expected to be be a level of hardcore grind I was still surprised that there are players who completed the season pass grind in the first week. Might take me about 10 weeks at my pace leaving quite a bit of time left.