Hi all,

I'm from the 10M guild <Bitter> on US-West Ner'zhul (High pop during peak hours). We're a former casual guild that's in the middle of a transition to a hardcore raiding guild. We were 4/16 H before we had several members stop raiding and have now achieved 3/16 H in one week with our new group. We expect to full clear H MSV this week.

We have several players that can be inconsistent due to RL issues, so we want to make sure we are always able to raid. Competent, high attendance raiders can be guaranteed a permanent core raid spot. We are currently looking to add:

(a) One non-Druid tank
(b) One Holy Paladin
(c) 1-2 ranged DPS (Hunters and Boomkins preferred)

to our core roster. Groups with at least one of our needs can be accommodated! We are looking for players that are dedicated to clearing all of 5.2 on heroic difficulty and to down as much of the current content on heroic as is possible.

Our raid times are currently Mon, Tues, Thurs from 8-11 PM PST (9-12 MST, 10-1 CST, 11-2 EST). We will likely add Wed from 8-11 PM PST to our schedule once 5.2 hits. We expect all raiders to be open to constructive criticism, take the initiative to learn about fights, and improve raid performance on their own.

If our guild sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact me at Bitter#1387, add me in game, or send me a PM! I hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
Fuzza of <Bitter>