Best mage dps spec

Hey
    I was just wondering what is the best mage dps spec in 5.1?
    Iv read some places that arcane is the best, but some people iv talked with says frost and fire is better, depending on the fight.

Deleted
    You answered your own question.

Arcane is by far the FotM atm, but is really unfriendly on movement heavy fights. So, on a movement heavy fight, frost or fire will take the lead. Which in turn is decided by how many enemies the fight has.

I've been arcane on every single fight and I dont notice a major problem with movement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    You answered your own question.

Arcane is by far the FotM atm, but is really unfriendly on movement heavy fights. So, on a movement heavy fight, frost or fire will take the lead. Which in turn is decided by how many enemies the fight has.
    Its not REALLY unfriendly on movement fights. You just gotta plan ahead where you're gonna be, place rop, and act accordingly.

And no, even on heavy movements fights, frost and fire are never gonna be ahead.

Deleted
    I stand corrected. You can run around as much as you want, and still Arcane is the top spec.

Arcane is by far the highest dps spec in the game atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Arcane is by far the highest dps spec in the game atm.
    Nope, tied with affli atm :P

ye, arcane is really good at the moment. Affli locks do give competition sometimes