Is Orochimaru's newest development, extremely awkward?

Mainly for Naruto fans: But early on in Naruto, you had this insane, power hungry, sociopathic villain, who was compelling in many ways. But all of a sudden, he is strangely a good guy, and it's really kind of weird how he is interacting with Sasuke as he is now.

Does it kind of irk some of you fans?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Mainly for Naruto fans: But early on in Naruto, you had this insane, power hungry, sociopathic villain, who was compelling in many ways. But all of a sudden, he is strangely a good guy, and it's really kind of weird how he is interacting with Sasuke as he is now.

Does it kind of irk some of you fans?
    I agree with you that his mentality has changed quite a lot. However, it might be possible that, at the time, he did not know about the "absolute truth" and now does. After the Gaara Arc he focussed mainly on getting Sasukes body anyway and was never bent on revenge anymore. Still think Orochimaru is one of the most awesome characters though, i think hell have a few surprises up his sleaves still, even after he blew my mind with the summoning ritual for the 4 hokages.

Senju is cool aswell btw, reminds me of goofy Jiraya.