Thread: m90 vs m95

Deleted

m90 vs m95

So, been browsing some gaming mice and stumbled across these by corsair.

Same price, different name. For the life of me I can't find the difference. Anyone able to enlighten?

10+ Year Old Account
    the M95 is like the M90 V1.1 it has a few minor adjustments and updates, and comes in a few more colors

Deleted
    DPI bump from 5700 to 8200 (rather pointless/useless to most), different color schemes and perhaps minor adjustments/tweaks/fixes.

Edit: And what he said ^^

Deleted

Deleted
    Yeah buttons are tweaked, needing different amount of pressure/force to trigger.

Deleted
    ta folks, seemed that was the deal. I think the equal price for the 2 confused me

---------- Post added 2013-02-13 at 02:23 PM ----------

Tried to buy the m95 - not out yet. That explains a lot!

Deleted
    in December last yeah bought Corsair M90...the buttons was a pain to press them and even had to spam them for them to activate...had some king of lag.
    Lucky for me the scroll broken in less then a month and played a little more for a Razer Naga Hex. I must say the buttons works like a charm..no lag..no multiple press for command and 2 sets of bindings with a small switch under the mouse.
    In conclusion: I was very disappointed with m90
    thumbs up for razer

Quote Originally Posted by Muttleskovic View Post
    in December last yeah bought Corsair M90...the buttons was a pain to press them and even had to spam them for them to activate...had some king of lag.
    Lucky for me the scroll broken in less then a month and played a little more for a Razer Naga Hex. I must say the buttons works like a charm..no lag..no multiple press for command and 2 sets of bindings with a small switch under the mouse.
    In conclusion: I was very disappointed with m90
    thumbs up for razer
    It would be nice if you could come back here in a few months to do a followup on that post.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450